Omg 6x1 is out

Omigoshomigoshomigosh

Ok so you know when you're freaking out so much that you just really want to scream but you can't because your freaking out so much?
Literally how I felt before  hitting play on the new episode of Once Upon a Time. I have no shame in telling you that I had to run to the kitchen for a glass of water and five deep breaths before I could return to my cocoon of blankets and junk food while remaining some-what calm.
Hey, it's my civic duty as a fan girl.

But onto the actual chapter!

Oh, and I might have already mentioned this but now that new (!) episodes have started again, I hope to be posting something every week including sort of a run down of new events, theories for the next week and little things that I find funny.

First of all, regarding the whole 'Emma-you're-gonna-die-and-there's-nothing-you-can-do-to-stop-it' thing. Don't worry about it. They're not going to kill of the main character.

And that captain swan make out scene? I DIED.
Everyone thinks that Emma and Hook should have a kid, but I would rather see these two get married this season. And, I watched part of a video with A&E doing a q and a, and they said that Henry and Hook will get closer this season, but we will also see Hook get closer to Emma, and see how Henry reacts to that. Which could mean Hook becoming Henry's stepdad?....

As for all the Rumbelle drama, I'm gonna stick with what I said before, Morpheus is evil. This doesn't necessarily mean that he lied about being their child, but it could be.

That's all for now, thx for reading.
There's a lot more I wanted to say, and I could have written this better, but the next episode is coming in like five hours so I wanted to get this up sooner then later.

Peace!
-purplegirlandmilly