Springle - Dinner

SpringTrap Pov

I decided to take Mangle out she been sad and I asked for permission to leave the pizzeria and they said yes! I cant wait I'm going to take Mangle out for a dinner I cant wait to tell her. I walk back up to Mangles room and knocked, "Come In~" I Heard her shout. I opened the door and sat down next to her she still looked a bit sad "You seem to look a bit better?" I said, she didn't really I could tell she had been crying more "heh" She tryes to smile "....Iv got some good new!" She looked up at me curiously "What is it?" She asked. "I Asked for permission for you and me to go out of the pizzeria tonight, we can go out for dinner or something!" I Smile and blush a bit "Wow! Really!" she looks really excited "We can go to one of the fancy restaurants if you want.." I carrier on blushing lightly whitest saying so. "hmm... I-is it like a-a date?" She smiles at me and blushes a bit. "Umm If you want It to" I look down as my face started to go bright red. She smiled and hugged me "I wouldn't mind! hehe" She hugged me and blushed. "Great! It's a date then!" I Stood up blushing and smiling. I walked out the room to get ready. I Put on my suit and red tie that I use to where when I use to be in the band. It brought back memories of Golden Freddy and me we was great friends until ... he came. But there's no time to think about him now I'v got a date to go on! I bet Golden Freddy would be proud of me *He smiles to his self*

Mangles Pov

"Yay, omg yay! hehe Im going on a date with my crush hehehe!" I screamed whitest running around my room. I was so happy I looked in my closet and picked out my best clothes they wasn't amazing but they where nice, I think. I spent age's doing my hair and make up, I wanted to look perfect for him! I heard a knock on the door "Who is it?" I Shouted. "It's me" Springy shouted back. "Oh, hehe" I opened the door his face instantly went red, I also started to blush to "y-you look beautiful" he told me whitest blushing . "T-thank you, heh you look nice as well" I smiled and blushed. He grabbed my hand and lead me towards the door "c-come on lets go" he said. He looks so cute when he blushes and I couldn't wait to go out. When we first stood out side the pizzeria a thousands memories hit me I tried to ignore them and carrier on this day with him. "Are you ok..?" He asked he must of saw that I paused for a bit. "Huh, oh yhea sorry I just remember something that's all" I Smiled and carried on walking. I didn't know where we was going, I didn't actually know where anything was here, all I knew was that I was here with him and that made me feel safe and happy.

Springtraps Pov

I was holding Mangles hand the whole way there I didn't want to loose her I know she didn't know her way around, Also I liked holding her hand. We arrived at the restaurant, I looked at Mangle she seemed to be very happy we entered the restaurant and got a seat. Mangle looked around like she's never been out of the pizzeria before "Hay, Mangle have you ever left the pizzeria before?" "No, Freddy Had Very Strict Rules So We Weren't Allowed To Leave It Was For Our Safety Tho... We All Know Why We Weren't Allowed Out But It Still Upset Us That We Weren't" She said In a disappointed voice. "Oh why weren't you tho?" I Asked "Well B-b-b-ee&7&3£5^65%!2")9(**7&6" Mangle's voice began to glitch and stutter. "Mangle! Are You Ok!!!" Mangle Cough's "S-Sorry I cant tell, that happen's" Her Voice began to turn into some sort of wierd whisper thing "ThEy WoNt LeT mE.." Her Voice went back to normal "S-sorry  again" She cough's again. "Thats Ok" I Smile trying to ignore what just happened, She smiles back. "S-so what do you want to order!" "Oh Yhea! Umm I don't know I haven't tried any other food then Pizza really, heh" She said sounding a bit unsure of what to pick. "Why don't you try the pasta?" I Smile suggesting it for her. "Ok!" She seemed to trust my answer. "I think I will get the Salad with extra carrots" I smile at her and got the waiter to come to our table, He looked at us strangely probably because we have tail's and ear's, Mangle didn't seem to notice but I did, I hate it when people judge us just because we are human animal... The waiter took our order and walked away. I looked at Mangle she was looking out the window probably lost in her thoughts, as I called her name and she didn't answer just looking out the window.

Mangles Pov 

I was looking out the window I remembered my old life, When I was alive me, my 3 sisters my mum and my dad we use to always go out like this it was amazing I wonder what It would be like now If I was alive... I miss them so much, I bet they would be happy for me right now that i'm on my first date. I can just imagine my twin sis choosing out my best dress my older sis doing my make-up and my younger sis just speaking to me... I could hear her voice for the first time ... She would know who I am.. she would remember me. I started to cry without even realising "M-Mangle!, Are you ok!?" I Heard Springy shout. I look at him and realised I was crying "...Oh yhea sorry, I umm was thinking of something I didn't mean to cry" I wiped away my tears and smiled at him, He seemed to be curious of what I was thinking about, but I didn't say anything about It. I food finally arrived "Finally" Springy said in relief. "Yay!" I said smiling I could't wait to eat up something other than pizza! We both began to eat "do you like it?" Springy asked "Yhea, I love It! hehe" I said smiling "Great! I'm glad you like it" He smiled back. We finished eating and stood out-side I thought we was going to head back but no springy said "Come on there's a fair on let's go we wont stay there for long but we can stay for a bit" He smiles at me. "YHEA!" I shouted excitedly hugging his arm. We walked to the fair, and got a ticket to go one the ferris wheel, it was so big and pretty, We got onto the ride and looked at the night sky. Springy held my hand and said "It's pretty isn't it?" . "Y-yhea really pretty" We got to the very top of the ferris wheel, "T-Thank you..." i said "Heh, no need to thank me, I should be thanking you for making my night amazing" He turned and looked at me, I smiled at him he started to blush "I r-really like you... you're the most beautiful girl in the world..Mangle I .. L-Love you.." I blushed immediately and said " I-I Love you to.." He held me and Kissed me, I didn't back away right at the top of the ferris wheel, a full moon the stars sparkling like glitter we kissed, my first ever kiss in the most beautiful place ever with the most handsome man ever. The Kiss was long and wonderful. I whispered "I love you..so much" 

Springtraps Pov

The kiss was amazing I cant believe she loves me I never thought she would say that never.. but she did.. "Will you be my girlfriend..?" I asked she hugged me tight and kissed me on the cheek "yes! yes, yes, yes" I was the happiest man In the world, The luckiest. We walked back to the pizzeria I walked her to her room and sat on the bed with her we hugged for a long time until she fell asleep In my arm's I lead her down on her bed, kissed her on the head and left the room. I walked back to my room thinking of everything that just happened, I flopped down on my bed blushing and soon fell asleep knowing she my girl friend and she's mine. All mine, no one can take her, I win I got her the most beautiful girl ever.

-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_-_

Haii Everyone hope you liked this chapter! :D There still more to come!!! This took ages to wright XD Also If you want me to wright another fan fic I don't mind what Ship it is I wouldn't mind wrighting it just tell me! :D