Chapter Three

Mitch's POV

October 20, 2013 

"DUDE WE'RE HERE!!!" Jordan yelled. "I'm about to punch you in the face if you don't shut the fuck up...I have a headache." I said rubbing my temples(Did I get that right?). "Get your ass out of the car." He said throwing my bag at my face. "Fuck you." I said and got out of the car. I walked up to the door, which Jordan was already knocking on. The door opens to reveal,a pretty cute girl. "Tiger..." She squeaks out. "What is it Stephaine?" Another girl asked. "Jordan!" She said with a smile. 

She was beautiful. I never saw Preston's daughter but if this was her then...damn..."So can we come in now?" Jordan laughed. I must have tuned them out..."Come on in!!!!" She says. 

"So you be Mitch?" She asked and poked my shoulder. "What the hell did you poke me for? And I'm Mitch." I said and laughed. "I do that to everyone!" She exclaimed. "That be true!" Said the other girl and poked I'm guessing Tiger's forehead. "ATTACK!!!!" Tiger yelled and tackled the other girl. "I wouldn't expect you to be Preston's kid...I'd expect you to Sky's." Jordan laughed to my statement. "Shut up. Let's go watch a movie!" Tiger yelled. "But we need to tell Preston we're here..." Jordan said. "Movie time!" Preston said from the kitchen. "Hi dad!!!" Tiger said. "Perston!" I said. "Don't call me that!" Preston said. "I'm just joking dude." I said putting my hands up in defence. "Tiger you have school tomorrow...." Preston said. "Don't worry Perston." She said. "Dang Mitch! Now you've got my daughter calling me that!" Preston said. "Calm your tits dad." Tiger said. "I'm 19 and I can't even say that to my parents...." I said. "Nor can I and I'm 21..."Jordan said.

"What is it Stephaine? Are you sad Jordan isn't like 17?" Tiger asked nudging her. "No!" She said as blush grew on her face. "Tiger, you and Steph go to bed..." Preston said. "Night guys!" I said. "Night my peeps!!!" She yelled.

October 21, 2013 

After our little pancake war I went up to get changed. I did wipe the syrup off my face. I was about to take my shirt off when Tiger burst through the door. She quickly shut it and locked it. "Ummm...Well it's a good thing I didn't get undressed...." I said. She turned around and said, What? Oh....Sorry but you'll have to wait...I can't go back out there." "Okay...Hey go face that wall so I can get dressed." I said. "Go into to fucking bathroom....Oh shit..." She said when the other girl burst through the bathroom door. 

"Shit!" Tiger yelled and ran behind me.  "Are you using me as a shield?" I asked. "Yep." She answered which made me laugh. "Kids...too cute." I said. "Kids?" The other girl and Tiger said at the same time. "Yeah...You guys are kids." I said. "Hell to the no we ain't!" Tiger said. "Whatever..." I said.

"Now get out so I can get changed!" I said. "STEPH!!! TIGER!!! YOU'LL BE LATE FOR SCHOOL!!!" Preston yelled which made the girls ran out of the room. "Well....I can say she has a nice butt at least..." I laughed at my comment. I got dressed. "Preston!" I yelled. "What?" "I'm going somewhere! I'll be back later!" I yelled. "Okay!" He answered.

~Hours later~

(Oh god...) I open the door to find a....pleasant sight. A sight which....made my uhh pants tight. What was this sight exactly? Tiger....in booty shorts....doing exercise....fucking sexiest thing I ever saw. "Damn....." I said "Hmmm?" Tiger said and looked back at me. "Ummm hello....." I said awkwardly. "Hello!" She said. "I'm uhhhh....going up to my room....." I said quickly and ran up to my room.

I could barley breathe in these tight as fuck jeans! As soon as I got into my room and close the door I undid my pants. I could breathe a little better. I still had that image in my head which started making even my boxers tighter. I laid down on my bed and slowly pulled my pants and boxers down. That's when the door opened.