Chapter Seven

So, here's today's update! Today we hit 150 followers. I was at a family thing when it happened. I got the email saying I got a follower, me knowing how many followers I have started freaking out. I like burst into tears at the thing and people were staring at me. I was so damn happy. I cna't even explain what it means to me to have you guys here. I mean, if I were someone else and read my work, I'd be like 'The fuck does this bitch think she can write?' I'm mean to myself. But I'm still amazed at this. Just wow... thank you guys so much.

So there's not more to talk about so I'll give today's question. This will also be the next few days.

What's your favorite Christmas song? And who is your favorite person to sing it? Comment below!

Mine is Silent Night and I probably like it the best by Lindsey Stirling. Or I like Carol of the Bells by Pentatonix. What's your favorite? I'd love to know! Post in the comments!

Love you guys! Bye!!!

On to the story!

December 15th, 2013

Tiger's POV 

I poked Mitch's face. He looked over at me. "Yes?" He asked. "Hi." I said. "Hello." He replied with a laugh. "I love you, Mitchy-Poo." I said. "Mitchy-Poo? Where'd that come from?" He asked. "I just thought it sounded cute." I admitted. "I don't got a cute nickname for you. Let's see... Tiger is a type of cat so... Kitty?" He asked. "Don't call me Kitty!" I laughed. "Don't call me Mitchy-Poo." He shot back. "I call you Mitchy-Poo you get to call me Kitty, deal?" I asked. "Deal. I love you, Kitty." He said. "Oh Mitchy-Poo, I love you too." I said. 

"Barf!" I heard Steph say as she walked through the door. "Hey frand!" I yelled. "Hey frand. I gotta talk to Jordan, do you know where he is?" She asked. "Is Jephanie happening? Please tell me it is." I said. "Dude, unlike you two, we are farther apart in age. He's 21 and I'm 15." She said. "Hey, as long as it's not a sexual relationship it's fine." I added. "No." She said and ran upstairs. 

"They love each other. It's only a matter of time before they date." Mitch said. "True that!" I said and sat up and pecked his lips. "I love you." He said. "I love you too." I said. 

Stephanie's POV 

I ran upstairs to Jordan's room. I knocked on the door slightly. "Jordan?" I asked. "Come on in!" I heard from inside and opened the door. 

The walls were dark blue with a big minecraft poster on the right wall. There was, what looked like a full sized bed with sliver bed frame and dark blue blankets. There was some type of light wood dresser and nightstand in the room as well. It was a pretty good looking room. 

"Steph!" Jordan yelled and snapped his fingers in front of my face. "Huh?" I asked. "You spaced out. Are you okay?" He asked. His voice was full of worry. "I'm fine. Just looking at the room." I said. "Yeah, this is a pretty damn fine room. Almost as good looking as my new condo I got in California." He said. "Bragging now are we?" I asked. "Well, it's one damn fine condo. It was cheap for how good it looked. I got a big room and a fancy kitchen and bathroom and it's amazing." He said. "Cool... So why did you want to talk?" I asked sitting down on the bed.

"That... so you know how Mitch and Tiger are together right?" He asked and I nodded. "And he's 19 and she's 15." He said. I nodded once again. "Well, I don't know if you were like thinking like that but when they were talking about us being you know... a couple, I-I started thinking, it may not be as bad as we thought. I mean like it's only wrong and bad if it's a sexual relationship right?" He said. I was so shocked I couldn't speak. He likes me? "Oh shit... you don't like me do you? I feel like an idiot. I'm sorry... I understand if you hate me. I'm so fucking dumb." He said. I got up and went over to him. "Stupid. Stupid stupid stupid!" He repeated. I snapped my fingers to make him look up at me. I then kissed him lightly. 

Holy fuck balls... His lips were soft and just damn. I soon pulled away. "You talk too much." I said and giggled. "Wait, so you like me?" He asked. "No shit Sherlock." I said. He smiled. "Wow... I don't know what to say." He said. "How about the girlfriend question?" I asked. "Right! Steph... will you umm be my girlfriend?" He asked. "you sound so pathetic, but yes." I answered. His smile widened. "I love you." He said and pecked my lips. "I love you too." I said.

Tiger's POV 

"I love you too." I heard Steph say. "Oh my god! They are together!" I whispered to Mitch. "Jephanie!" We both said as the door opened. 

"Were you two listening in on us!" Jordan yelled. Mitch nodded. "You idiots. Tiger, thanks frand." Steph said and kissed Jordan's cheek. "Too damn cute!" I said.