Chapter Two

Tiger's POV 

"Tiger...." Stephaine squeaked out when she opened the door. "What is it Stephaine?" I asked jogging to the door. "Jordan!" I said with a smile. I saw another guy whom I didn't know but he was cute. "YOU KNOW JORDAN MARON!!" Stephaine yelled. "My dad is TBNRFrags after all..." I said. "But who are you?" I asked pointing to the cute guy. "But you don't Mitch? How is that?" Stephaine asked. "I don't know. I know the name not the face. I've met Jordan before." I said with a shrug. "So can we come in now?" Jordan laughed. "Come on in!!!" I yelled. 

"I like the new house." Jordan said nodding his head. "So you be Mitch?" I asked the cute guy and poked his shoulder. "What the hell did you poke me for? And I'm Mitch." He laughed. "I do that to everyone!" I said. "That be true!" Stephaine said poking my forehead. "ATTACK!!" I said and tackled Stephaine to the ground. "I wouldn't expect you to be Preston's kid...I'd expect you to Sky's." Jordan laughed to Mitch's statement. "Shut up. Let's go watch a movie!" I yelled. "But we need to tell Preston we're here..." Jordan said. "Movie time!" My dad said from the kitchen. "Hi dad!!!" I said. "Perston!" Mitch said. "Don't call me that!" (She's gonna call him Preston now...) Preston said. "I'm just joking dude." Mitch said putting his hands up in defence. "Tiger you have school tomorrow...." Preston said. "Don't worry Perston." I said. "Dang Mitch! Now you've got my daughter calling me that!" Preston said. "Calm your tits dad." I said. "I'm 19 and I can't even say that to my parents...." Mitch said. "Nor can I and I'm 21..."Jordan said.

Stephaine looked disappointed for some reason. "What is it Stephaine? Are you sad Jordan isn't like 17?" I asked nudging her. "No!" She said as blush grew on her face. "Tiger, you and Steph go to bed..." Preston said. "Night guys!" Mitch said. "Night my peeps!!!" I yelled walking up to my room.

October 21, 2013 

I wake up and stretch. I hear snoring. I get out of bed and go downstairs. I see no one else is up. "Breakfast or prank?" I asked myself. "Breakfast..." Someone says making me jump. I turn around to see Mitch. "Don't fucking scare me like that again!" I whisper yell. "Whatever....You should make breakfast..." He said poking my arm. "Pancakes?" I asked. "Hell yeah!" He said. "You helping me!" I said grabbing his arm, pulling him into the kitchen. "Do I have to?" He whined. "Yes." I said. "Fack!" He said. "Stop whining!" I said getting out the mix. 

"Hey Mitch..." I said with a pancake in my hand. "Hmm?" He said turning around. "WHAT THE FUCK!" He yelled when I slapped him with the pancake. "At least I didn't put syrup!" I said. "You know what..." He said grabbing a pancake and syrup. "Oh shit...." I said and ran. "Get your ass back here!!!" He yelled. "SHUT THE HELL UP! PEOPLE ARE SLEEPING!" Jordan yelled, making me stop and laugh. That was until a pancake hit my face. "Ewwww!" I said pulling it off my face. "That's what you get!" Mitch said. "Well....Thanks for the pancake but I don't like syrup....so here." I said sticking it onto his face. "Why did I fall for that?" He laughed. "Because you are stupid." I said. "You know what? You are really funny. I thought you'd be all girly and shit but you are actually like well...fun I guess." He said. "Thanks! But you still have the pancake on your face." I laughed. "I know but it looks good on me right girl!" He said in a girly voice. "What the fuck was that!" I said. 

"It was a shut the fuck up!!!" Jordan yelled walking down the stairs. "Jordan don't cuss in my house..." Sarah said. "I don't wanna be a smart ass but this is Preston's house...." Jordan said. "Don't correct me." Sarah said. "Anyways...Mitch why do you have a pancake on your face?" Jordan asked. "This one deiced to slap me with a pancake and we had a war." Mitch said pointing to me. "I hope while this fight was going on people kept them clothes on!" Steph yelled. "Hell no!" I yelled and ran upstairs, of course I grabbed a pancake first. "Hey Steph?" I asked knocking on my door. She opened it and the pancake instead of going on her face went in her hair. "That had fucking syrup on it!!!" She yelled. "Well bye!" I yelled and ran downstairs. "Get your ass back here!!!!!!" She yelled. "Nope!!!" I yelled and turned into a room. I shut the door and locked it. 

"Ummm...Well it's a good thing I didn't get undressed...." Mitch said. "What? Oh....Sorry but you'll have to wait...I can't go back out there." I said. "Okay...." He said. "Hey go face that wall so I can get dressed." He said. "Go into to fucking bathroom....Oh shit..." I said remembering the bathroom was hooked to this room and my room. 

"TIGER!!!!" Steph yelled bursting through the door. "Shit!" I yelled and ran behind Mitch. "Are you using me as a shield?" He asked. "Yep." I answered which gained a laugh from him. "Kids...too cute." He said. "Kids?" Steph an I said at the same time. "Yeah...You guys are kids." He said. "Hell to the no we ain't!" I said. "Whatever..." He said.