Chapter Six

Hey guys! So, Jess is out of the USA and forgot her charger at home, for her laptop. She has her phone, hence why I know this. But, that dosn't matter because Shadows will still be up in the morning of December 25! I'll post it that morning, as soon as I wake up. Screw opening presents. Screw any 'Merry Christmas's from my family. I'm going straight to my computer and posting Shadows. Well, this story is getting good. Or at least in my mind lol.

And I'll just add this at the bottom but you don't have to read it, I have a kik which is in my bio and yeah. Talk to me if you want,  the name will be at the bottom. Besides that, here's today's daily question!

Favorite woman singer? Comment below!

Mine is either Beyonce, Taylor Swift, or Britney Spears. What's your's? I wanna know! 

Mitch's POV

October 31st, 2013

"What is it Mitch?" She asked as I came in. Damn...she looked so fucking sexy in that costume. "Umm...I forgot...But you umm...look v-very..." I couldn't finish my sentence. "What? Very sexy? I knew that is what'd you want to talk about. Are you really hitting on your friend's daughter?" She asked. "I-I...yes you look sexy. And well I'm a man, and men hit on any cute...hot...erotic..." I started fantasizing about her. "Dammit..." She said. "Hey Mitch...you should stop thinking and take action." She say seductively. "Really?" I said snapping back into reality. "No. I just said that so you would stop thinking about me sexually." She said. "B-but...it's hard not to. I mean just look at you! You are super sexy!" I said. "Thanks Mitch. If you weren't 19 and you weren't my dad's friend, I'd totally date you." She said and laughed. "Would you really?" I asked. "Yep. I mean," She started and came over to me and ruffled my hair. "With your brown eyes and sexy styled hair, who could not?" She said. "Well umm...you could..." I said. "I know that Mitch. Hence why I'd do this." She said and started to lean in.  

November 1st, 2013

"Wake up dammit!" Jordan said. "Huh? You fuck! I had the best fucking dream ever!!!" I yelled. "What was it about?" He asked. "Tiger." I said. "Was it her making out with you?" He asked and I nodded. He nudged his head. I look to my right and see Tiger. "Oh fuck! Wait." I said and checked to see if I was naked. Nope, just my shirt was gone. I pulled the blankets off us. She was fully clothed. "Oh really? So I lose my shirt and you stay fully dressed?" I said. "You realize Preston is going to kill you when you go outside of this room right?" Jordan said. "Tiger wake up!" I said shaking her. "Mmm? What is it Mitchy?" She said. "I just wanted to say I love you. I'm going to be killed by your dad." I said. "Have fun. I'm going back to sleep. Wake me up and I'll kill you." She said. "Okay." I said and got out of the bed and got a shirt on.

"You are coming with me." I said to Jordan. "Okay, I just want you to know you were a really cool friend to have." He said and opened the door. 

"MITCHELL HUGHES!!! GET YOUR ASS DOWN HERE NOW!!!" Steph yelled. "Coming..." I said. I walked down the stairs and found Preston and Sara sitting on the couch. "Mitch...You know you're dead right?" Preston said. "Well I didn't touch her first. She came onto me I swear." I said. "It's cold." I heard her sweet voice say. "Tiger!" Steph yelled and pushed me out of the way. "Hey Steph. Mitchy!" She said and came over to me. She hugged me. "Hey Tiger...I don't think it's a-" I was cut off. "Tiger, are you two dating?" Jordan asked. I looked up at him. 'You fucking asshole!' I mouthed. "Mitch, are you two dating?" Sara asked. "I don't know..." I mumbled. "Just say yes." I heard Tiger whisper to me. "Yes?" I said unsure what they'd say. I heard two 'yes's come from behind us. I look back to see Jordan and Steph. "Mitch..." Preston said. I gulped and looked back to find him right in front of me. "Uhhh...Am I getting killed?" I asked. "Preston," Sara said putting a hand on Preston's shoulder. "How about we go talk about this before saying anything to them." Sara said. "Fine. Jordan watch them." Preston said and disappeared with Sara into the kitchen.

"I'ma go sit on the couch." Tiger said and skipped over to the couch. "Jordan, I'm going to kill you." I said, and took a seat on the love-seat next to me. "So Jordan, Steph, when are you two getting together?" Tiger asked. "What?" Jordan asked. "Tiger! What are you talking about!" Steph said nervously. "I said, when are you two gonna start dating? I'm not stupid, I can tell you two are hot for each other." Tiger said. I looked up and they were both red as tomatos! "Mitch, would they make a cute couple?" Tiger asked. "You two, date." I said. "See! Come on, at least go on a date!" She said. "Tiger, what is wrong with you!" Jordan said. Steph mumbled something and shook her head. "Tiger you need to shut up." Steph said. "Whatever. You know I'm right." She said. "NO YOU-" She was cut off.

"Mitch, if you touch her innapportiately, I'll kill you. Hurt her, I'll kill you." Preston said coming out of the kitchen. "Wait! Dad, so this means?" Tiger said and jumped up. He nodded. "Yay!" She yelled and jumped on me. 

A/N

My Kik is Mickieej!