Chapter One

~~~Tiger's POV ~~~

October 20th, 2013

"Hey girl!!!" Stephaine yelled through my phone. "Damn Stephaine! I also thought hearing was like overrated!!" I yelled back. There was like a second of slince before we both broke into laughter. "What are you giggling about?" My father asked. "Hi dad!" I said. "Hello sweetie." He said and left. 

"TIGER RADIO NOW!!!" Stephaine yelled. I quickly turned on my radio. "Channel?" I asked. "Uhhhh....98.5!" She said. I turned it on that sation and like freaked out. "HERE I AM ALIVE BY YELLOWCARD!!! I LOVE THEM!!! STEPHAINE GET YOUR ASS HERE NOW!!!!!" I yelled. "Don't cuss!!!!" I heard my dad yell. "Sorry! Stephaine get over here now!!" I yelled. "I'm outside the door open it!!!" She yelled and then burst through my door. "What'd I miss!!!" She asked throwing her stuff on my bed. "They haven't played it yet! WAIT IT'S ON!!!" I screamed. 

"If I could write to the kid I was before, 

I'd tell him you'll get everything you ever wanted, 

But you will still want more.

Someone's going to tell you

Who should want to be 

So you'll forget the vision that they didn't want to see

And when they give up, cause they will give up say

Here I am alive!" We sang loudly dancing around. "They say you don't grow up!" Stephaine sang. "They say just grow old!!" I sang. 

"TIGER!!! SHUT UP AND GET DOWN HERE!! THERE IS A SCARY MOVIE ON!!" My mom yelled. "COMING!!!" I yelled and turned off the radio. "SARAH! WHAT'S THE MOVIE!" Stephaine yelled. "Friday the 13th!" She yelled. "Hell yeah that's my movie!" Stephaine said and ran downstairs. 

"Hey mom and dad!" Stephaine said to my mom and dad."Wait where's dad?" I asked. "Preston's doing a video. It'll be a girls' night." She said and smiled. "PART-" Stephaine started but was cut off by the doorbell ringing. She glared at the door with her hands in the air. "This better be someone important for interuptting me!" She said and went to open the door.

~Athour's Note

This sucks so far...Sorry it's short but I'ma write the next chapter right now(I hope) anyways my friend/fan Stephaine is in this so far! I'ma go write now =)