Prologue

Hey guys👋. This is my first book. There may be mistakes buh bear with me😊. Hope y'all like it. Enjoy. Obviously tho, am a student so dont expect regular updates. Like I said... PLEASE bear with me.

********Story Starts*******

Dark cave
The Fates' Abode
Another realm

The three sisters looked intently at the piece of thread before them. It possessed a dark blue hue, infact so dark that one could mistake it for black. It belonged to a man named Erin. He had been unled, unguided for so long that he had gone astray. His ways were far from satisfactory. He had no regards for anybody. He cared about nothing and no one... well that is not entirely true because he did care about his money and what got with his money. He however did not care about how he got his money or who he had to step on to get it or anything else he wanted for that matter. He was like the Satan of bad people; yes he was only one of many bad, bad people in the world but he THE WORST PERSON ALIVE.

They all stared in silence, contemplating on what to do. It was Atropos who finally broke the silence, "Such a dark person has no place in the world. Sisters, it's obvious that I should cut this thread." Clotho was about to give a statement of approval after quick thought when Lachesis interrupted her.

Lachesis was the sentimental one, she was the 'softest' of the three sisters, she was the most beautiful one as well and at the moment, she seemed very disturbed. Mortals had very very WRONG perceptions about what the fates looked like; mortals called them ugly. "Please," she begged, "give him a chance. He can change. Yes his heart may be ice. But even ice melts with warmth. Please sisters just... please." The sisters were really moved by Lachesis' pleas because they were so close. Clotho after hearing her sister's passionate plea and gave in. After all, his thread was not meant to be cut until much later. Atropos, however, persisted being so strong-headed, "Who is gonna see it through huh?... Who??"

"Don't worry about it Tro, I will see this through, I will personally go to the mortal realm for this. I only ask for time, just six months. Please."
And so it was decided, Lachesis was to go the mortal realm to bring out the little humanity that was left of the man called Erin, and so the journey did begin.