Chapter 2

Dedicated to bae😍 queen_amyy follow her and read her book, The Billionaire's Ex-Wife. It's even better than the book u are reading now, mine😭.
**::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::**

Dark Cave
Fates' Abode
Another Realm

All was silent. Atropos and Clotho looked at their sister. She had a few things to put in place before leaving.

Lachesis just looked at the dark blue thread before her. She smiled slightly, "Things are starting to shape up," she said to herself.

"You aren't really going ahead with this craziness are you?" Atropos said, breaking the silence. Lachesis gave no reply, all she did was, she just looked her sister Tro straight in the eyes, and all she needed to say to her and to tell her, was SHOWN to her. From then on, Atropos held her peace. Clotho just looked on sadly in silence.

When the time came for Lachesis to leave, the three sisters hugged. At that moment, one would never have guessed that those three young ladies embracing, were all-powerful, age-old beings that moulded and shaped our lives and destinies, that controlled and directed The Grand Tapestry Of Life.

:::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

**Recap**

"What's wrong?" I ask. He had this crazy look of greed and excitement in his emerald green eyes.

********Story Continues********

Erin's POV

Here I am tending to some business, am on a phone call, (a dumb seven-year old boy scratched my really expensive sportscar. Someone had to pay for the damage, with interest. Or else, let's just say that little boy would NEVER scratch anything EVER again).

My best friend and second-in-command suddenly barges in. "What's wrong?" I ask. "What is it? The look on your face reminds me of when Lady Gaga met me for the first time, and we all know she's insane." I went from amused and curious, to furious in a blink of an eye, "And did I not make it clear to you that I was on a phone call and didn't wanna be disturbed?? You know I don't like being disobeyed Dave," all I said, I said in a tone as dangerous as it was soft.

I know Dave is like a brother but when you are in a business like I am in, you learn to be cold even towards your mother. I do act a bit too harsh at times but I still do love him. Wait... love?? I wouldn't say love; I respect the bond we shared and possibly still share and I acknowledge his loyalty towards me. He is the one person I trust completely with my life and businesses without a shadow of doubt. He had my back through thick and thin. So I guess I kinda take advantage of his loyalty and 'friendship'. But with his laid-back, you-can-step-over-me attitude, he might as well just stick a 'STEP OVER ME' sign on his back.

"This is long overdue bud," he said, his eyes still screaming crazy. "For so long I have been your shadow. You have constantly walked over me. You were supposed to be my friend. No, no lemme rephrase that. You were supposed to be my BROTHER! But not anymore, not anymore," Dave was ranting, ranting about something I did to him. I did not know what he was talking about but what I did know, was that he was pissing me off, A LOT! "You know what, I'm getting really pissed off right so you'd better shut the hell up or I'm gonna have to shut it for you. Don't force me to do something that would cause you a lot of pain.

"Haha!" He gave a mocking laugh. "This," he said, giving a very dramatic pause, "is what am talking about. What happened to being partners huh?? It was supposed to be 50/50. Remember?? We started out this venture together, naïve and hopeful of what laid ahead, the promises we made, the dreams we had. What happened to us?? What happened to YOU? But you know what?? Not anymore, not anymore. No more will I be swept insignificantly under the rug. No more, will I be treated as vermin by you. No, far from that. Now I shall take my rightful position in this business that WE created and equally invested in. I have waited for this for a very long long while." It was at that moment that I understood what he was talking about.

But before I could process this, this shock, "Damien!" I heard, "take him to the basement and chain him down. We don't want him escaping before the fun begins do we??" His voice sounded so sinister. As if he read my mind, he said, " You think am evil? Nowhere near you dear friend," he said the last two words with so much hate and spite and sarcasm. "Erin, I mean, every single day you line up twelve innocent people, young or old, and you put a bullet straight through each one of their brains. For what reason?? And I quote, "It's really amusing." And before I lose sight of what I came here in the first place, "Damien, take him away!"

^^Dave Arnold is this chapter's display picture^^
Any feedback is welcome, constructive criticism ONLY! Don't be rude... or savages.
And Lady Gaga isn't insane. Nothing personal guys.

SORRY FOR THE WAIT

Vote, comment
Follow😅

Yama_xx
Xxxxx
❤❤