♡Pastel♡ [Tyler's POV]

(a/n: lowercase aesthetic ok don't question it, also i'm not that good at writing chapters are short)

i woke up at 5 am, like every day, and got dressed. i was trying to pick between black aesthetic and purple aesthetic. i went with both, i put on a pastel purple sweater over a grey shirt with a daisy on it and a black skirt with some black and white adidas.

i looked in the mirror, "i look pretty good," i said to myself. i knew that no one would judge me for the skirt, anything i wear becomes a fashion trend or is ignored. it makes me happy that i don't need to worry much.

i walked over to my bathroom, brushed my teeth and hair, and picked my accessories. pastel purple flower crown, to match my sweater, and a simple choker. i grabbed my tumblr alien backpack and went downstairs. "should i get breakfast," i pondered, and decided i'd eat something at school.

as i walked out the door, i realized i forgot to put my sketchbook back in my bag. i trotted back up the stairs and shoved the treasure trove of secrets into my backpack. no one is ever allowed to see my sketchbook, not unless i give permission and closely monitor them, i draw and write some weird shit.

i went down the stairs again and stepped out of the house. i always walk to school, it's very pretty, and it isn't too far. i looked around at my scarcely lit surroundings, the sun was just coming up. it was all so pretty, just like that boy at school, the one that wears black and red and is always covered in cuts and bruises.

he's a heart-throb, although, i forgot his name. i wish i remembered, i also wish i had the courage to ask him out, but he probably wouldn't like me. he's an anarchist, a rebel, he's different and he won't date a popular kid.

as i walked up to the school gate, i checked the time, exactly 6:00 am. perfect. i know that punk cutie wouldn't be here yet, he's always late, the reason i know? i have him for 1st period, 3rd period, and 6th period. lucky me, for real. gosh, i just want to remember his name. i kept thinking and thinking, until i saw the rebel kid himself. "wait- what," i accidentally said outloud, oh god i hope he doesn't hear i hope he doesn't hear i- he heard... dammit, tyler.