¤Party¤

josh walked up to brendon's house, he could hear the sounds of 14 year olds having too much fun and loud music. as soon as he walked in, the song changed to starstrukk by 3OH!3. he saw tyler on the dance floor, tyler noticed josh and motioned for the kid to come dance with him.

tyler was wearing a black tank top with lace at the bottom and a see-through mint blue sweater with the same color leggings, luckily that tank top went over tyler's crotch area. well, not so luckily for josh.

josh started towards the dance floor and to dance with tyler. tyler was practically dirty dancing and it drove josh insane. but, josh joined in anyway, trying to copy tyler's "sexy" vibe.

josh was wearing a plain black t-shirt and faded, ripped jeans with a chain on them, along with a snapback that had a skull on it.

both boys were having lots of fun, dancing and mouthing or even singing to the lyrics of each upbeat song. until, the music stopped and the lights came on.

brendon had a mic and said, "to anyone who is curious or just fucked up, we're going to play spin the bottle and 7 minutes in heaven upstairs."

"we should go," tyler exclaimed. josh just nodded and they both followed their friend brendon upstairs. "this party is pretty sick," josh told brendon. brendon thanked him and opened the door to the guest room, josh was surprised that no one was in there already.

the kids that had followed brendon to the room were pete, patrick, gerard, frank, dallon, and ryan. what the fuck? josh wasn't complaining but what the fuck?

ryan seemed to have the same thought, because he asked "why are there all dudes," to which the talking forehead replied "are any of us not okay with that, aren't we all bi, pan, gay or questioning?"

ryan thought for a bit then agreed, nodding "yeah." the boys all sat in a circle around a water bottle, brendon went first, and got dallon. they kissed for about five seconds and went back to their spots. "ryan, you look a little pissed, you okay," gerard asked while giggling. "i'm fine, shut up!"

this. was. gold. gerard spun and got frank, ryan spun and got brendon, pete spun and got patrick, and they mostly got the same person they kissed earlier. it was then josh's turn to spin, as the bottle landed on tyler, the kid's heart beated faster.

tyler blushed and turned his head to josh, expecting him to make the first move. sure enough, he did, softly pushing his chapped lips against tyler's much softer ones. they pulled away after 10 seconds, having gotten carried away.

"woah, guys," pete laughed "calm down." then, it was tyler's turn. he spun and got patrick, they kissed for a brief moment, not nearly as long patrick kissed pete for.

anyway, after that, it was time for seven minutes in heaven.