☆Punk☆ [Josh's POV]

i woke up extra early today, just like that pretty boy (in a good way) tyler, i mainly just wanted to see him when the courtyard was empty. oh, no, not like that just- not for that reason yet okay.

i sat up in bed and stared into space for a minute or two, then finally got up and took a shower. after i got out, i looked at the clothes in my closet, for the first day of my life, i wanted to dress to impress. "god, no, what do i wear," i panicked.

i have nothing cool to wear (yeah, josh, the ripped jeans, studded belts, and chains you always wear aren't cool) "okay, don't worry, wear something you'd normally wear, josh," i looked through all my t-shirts, jeans, belts, and jackets in a rush. what do i normally wear? what do i look like? WHAT'S MY BEST FRIEND'S NAME AGAIN? wait, josh, you only have three friends and none are your best friend.

anyway, back to clothing options, i'll wear a pair of black ripped jeans, a black and red striped baseball tee, and red converse. (the shirt is shown below)

i have all types of different backpacks, i switch them out from time to time, and today i'll take the one that says "punks make better lovers"

i have all types of different backpacks, i switch them out from time to time, and today i'll take the one that says "punks make better lovers". that's perfect for today. i move my supplies from the last backpack into the new one.

should i wear...? yeah, screw it, i'll wear the spiked dog collar. i put it on and dart out the door, jogging to school, i really want to be there before tyler. as i approach the gate, i turn on my phone, 5:58 am. nice. i lean against the brick wall and one earbud on, listening to green day. and two minutes later, tyler is here.

act cool, josh, act cool. i look up at the sky and sigh, just like in a vampire romance story. but, this isn't a story. i thought i heard tyler say something, in a surprised tone, i look his way. "what's up?"