°Hello° [3rd Person]

"what's up?" the red-haired boy asked tyler. tyler was practically frozen, because josh was never here early and he just fucking greeted the kid. "nothing much, just a little surprised at how early you are," tyler finally managed to say.

"oh, yeah, i decided i wanted to do something that'll benefit me for once," josh responded. josh was not as cool as he looked, he was freaking out, tyler was talking to him. "well, nice collar," josh had completely forgotten he was wearing it "you kinky," tyler questioned.

that escalated realLY QUICKLY. "uhhh, k-kinda maybe i don't know i-" josh stuttered. "sorry, that was a l-little straightforward, huh," tyler apologized. "n-no, it's okay, just not what i expected" josh chuckled nervously and rubbed the back of his neck.

"well, there's no one else here yet, wanna walk around," tyler asked. "sure, okay," josh answered. this was the best moment of both their lives, but they didn't know the other even cared at all. tyler led the way and josh followed him, thinking about what to say to the pastel child. "hey, there's a party at brendon's tomorrow night, you going," tyler spoke up. "oh, sounds chill, yeah i might go," josh coolly replied.

"nice, nice, it'll totally be cool if you're going," tyler smirked at the punk kid. josh had never been redder than his hair before but it was happening now.

~~~~~~

the courtyard was soon full of children, and the two boys were still talking, incredible. the bell rang, and they headed to their first class together, history.