♚ Confession ♚

Jealous. Envy. Can I really be jealous?

"(Y/N)-kun. Let's eat lunch together." said her friend with a sweet act tone.

"Oguri-kun, sur-"

"(Y/N). Sorry but you and me need to talk." You looked at both Oguri and Kageyama and step back.

"Um.. I'm only one person so..." she said, unsure, looking worried.

"No biggie. I'll eat with you tomorrow." Oguri said, walking out of the classroom.

"Come on." Kageyama said, walking ahead.

"What do we need to talk about?" Kageyama pop a vein. 'This girl.. Is she insensitive?' Though he couldn't blame you from not knowing what he want to say. "Tobio, hey, are you listening to me?"

You two sat right next to each other on the bench, eating your bento boxes. It was awkward with no one saying a word. Kageyama had just pop his straw in his juice box, his cheeks were bright red. 'Crap. What am I supposed to say?! (Y/N), I like you! How do people in the movies do it?!'

"Tobio."

"Yeah?" Kageyama jumped, a bit startled that you took the initiative first.

"You know that boy back from the classroom? That guy... Oguri-kun asked me out." Kageyama had spit out his juice. You looked at him surprised and pat his back as he choked the juice out.

"What did you s-say?" he asks, wiping his mouth.

"I didn't got a chance to tell him how I felt. He said he will wait for my answer."

"No!" Kageyama stands, blushing. "I love you! You can't be with any other guy but me!"

"Tobio." the female was bright red, with your mouth shaped like an "o" but it quickly formed into a smile, feeling very relieved that she finally got to hear his feelings. "I wasn't planning to accept his confession. You know why?"

Kageyama shook his head, repeatingly.

"I love you that's why!" the female gave a huge grin. "Tobio, will you go out with me?"

"No! Wait. What?" he asks, looking at you confused. You laugh.

"You're rejecting me?"
"No! I'll go out with you! J-Just don't hang out with that Oguri-kun again."

"Hmm, can't promise that." he holds your hand and you clasp with it, realizing that both of your hands were hot. He kissed your hands and then the two of you laugh.

"You better reject him, kay?" You nod. "You'll be my side forever, kay?" You nod again. "You really love me, right? This isn't a dream?"

"Idiot, Tobio. I love you." A pause became into a silent and you gave him a glare. "You're supposed to say I love you back."

"Hell no! I'm not going to say something embarrassing!" The female laughs as Kageyama looks away, still holding onto that hand.

"You're red, huh?"

"No, I'm not."

"Ahahahaha! You're blushing! You're blushing! Tobio is blushing!" she teased. Even though it felt like a dream, everything started to fall apart so quickly.

==========

REMEMBER THIS IS A PREQUEL!! Please read Love & Hate the main story! Then the sequel Let's Go back!

Visit me on Quotev: https://www.quotev.com/cyberidolmelany