♚The Cold News♚

There was a lot of tears during the funeral. The sad atmosphere continued to overwhelm (Y/N) and her family. It was winter so it was a bit chilly. That day, (Y/N) was crying a lot. Of course, (Y/N)'s father passed away due to an illness right before he got on the plane to Japan.

"Kageyama. Where's (Y/N)?"

"She isn't with her mom?" I inquired. Tsukishima continues to look around, wondering where you were. I also began to look around, wondering where you were as well. You were trying to wipe your tears but tears continued to fall.

"(Y/N)-" Tsukishima called but (Y/N) looked at me.

"Tobio... What should I do? How can I get these tears to stop running?" you started to run in my arms. I was a little surprised, blushing slightly. I looked at Tsukishima, who was obviously ticked off. I look back at (Y/N), patting her back, hoping she would stop crying. Tsukishima walks away, not bearing to see the two of us hugging. I started to wrap her in my arms, wondering if something like this will ever happen again.

"It's okay, (Y/N). Please don't cry anymore." 

Later that day, (Y/N) caught a cold. Her mother was already in her room, sleeping her tears off. I was sitting down on the table, thinking about (Y/N)'s health. Tsukishima gave me a cold glass of water. "Let's talk."

"Are you jealous about what happened earlier?" Tsukishima's eye twitch.

"Not really. You're her childhood friend. That's a bond that even I can't break." Tsukishima started to drink his water as if it was beer in the cup.

"You're not drinking, right?"

"I guess an idiot can stay an idiot." Tsukishima sighs.

"What was that?" I ask with an annoyed tone.

"I was planning to ask (Y/N)'s dad something." Tsukishima sighs again. "I wanted (Y/N)'s hand in marriage."

I looked at him shocked.

"You probably still have feelings for (Y/N), huh?" Tsukishima smirks. He quickly frowns, looking vexed, "Well that's what I was planning anyway. I guess I won't be able to ask her anytime soon because of this."

"Tsukishima."

"Can you let her go?" he ask. I look at the water and shake my head.

"(Y/N) is the only girl I have in my life forever. Even if you marry her, she will be forever the person I will ever love. I won't choose any girl over (Y/N)." I looked away with an annoyed expression. "I think that's what love is."

"So I got your approval?"

"Like hell I want her to end up with a jerk like you!" I retort. Tsukishima can only make a smug look, trying to annoy me once more. When summer began, Tsukishima then reminded me once more that he will propose.

"Honestly, I'm afraid that she might reject me. I don't know how it will be after that."

"Hah?" I ask, looking perplexed.

"Your expression makes me want to punch you." Tsukishima annoyingly scoff, tilting his head back. "Well I'm 99% positive she might say yes."

"If that will make (Y/N) happy." I grumbled.

"Do you want to lead (Y/N) to me during the wedding? In replacement for (Y/N)'s father?" Tsukishima asks. I look away, feeling embarrassed.

"You really put a lot of thought into it."

"Shut up." Tsukishima blushes. "I love her that's why."

The next news I heard from that stupid Tsukishima was that she accepted.

A/N:

Hopefully the next chapter is the last one.