The flirting

One day you were waking in the FL streets close to Miami beach when you and your friend Val were just texting and you see her BF Dan walk and they are holding hands and you get lonely because well... You're single so you decide to go to the corner and call your ex who is no longer accepting your calls. You then grow impatient. You really want a boyfriend and your heart is very broken from all your past boyfriends and/or crushes. Then out of nowhere comes a phone call, it's Dan's friend Phil, and he's single, as you overhear his masculine yet kiddish voice, you get nervous. Will he like you? No one has ever been with u for a long time or in a committed relationship and he seems nice. Out of a blue bus, comes Phil, he's tall and has pretty blue eyes that melt you when you see him, he says hi to Dan, they hug and he says hi to me and you, you think "he's so hot, I wonder if he'll like me" and you just blurted that OUT LOUD. yes, he did hear you, he blushes "you think I'm cute" says Phil. you respond with your face getting even redder, "yes I do" you say, and he then immediately goes to where you are, and hugs you. It felt like you were finally happy after all your vulnerability had gone out the window. He was now super close to you. After that, Dan was walking and Val and Him were making out, as usual, she was really happy, they were such a cute couple, then you see Phil staring at you. You begin to grow eager, you wanted to go on a date with him since you first saw him 20 minutes ago, so you go ahead and start asking when he interrupts and asks you out, you just stay there with your face as red as a cherry candy, you say "YES YES HOLY CRAP YES I WOULD LOVE TO" yet you play it cool like nothing just came out of your mouth, he laughs and says "well okay then shall we?" And he takes your arm and holds your hand, you felt tingly as no one has held your hand In such a LONg time, he then winks at you, you then flutter and say "stop it Phil" and you laugh. After that, you then go into "pastamine" this really nice restaurant off I 95 and the turnpike, you wanted pizza but you're happy with the fact that he cares enough to take you someplace special. You order your food and he orders his, then Dan and Val order theirs, you're very hungry so you start yelling at the waiter. Phil likes your style so he yells at him too, the waiter then comes and brings your food and you eat it super fast, Phil looks at you and says "wow you're a very fast eater" and he looks scared but then he giggles. This was your first date with Phil and you guys were having a great time, he kept on winking at me, I want a second date, and so does he.