The second touch

"Morning sleepyheads" says Dan, "DAN! Get out" says Phil  *you wake up naked under the covers with Phil who is also naked* "WTF AH DONT LOOK AT MEHHHH" you say to Dan and Phil, phil: "well I already saw that and touched that soooooo" Dan: "ooooooooh" *catcall* you guys did the sex??" Dan asks, Phil: "yes Dan, yes we did, and it was amazing, *he blushes*", "well then have fun you two" Dan says as he closes the door, "sorry about him" says Phil, "it's okay" you say, "soooooo wanna go shopping?" "For what" you ask, "for gel" he says, "gel?" You ask confused, "for what, your hair??" "No" he says with his accent, "later I wanna run love gel all over you" "uhm okay" you laugh, "that's really intimate" "I wanna please my gf with her every needs so" *you giggle* "sure okay that's fine lol thanks Phillip you're so nice to me" "okay so get dressed silly" you say "okay let me just find my bra" you're there in his room with your breasts hanging out, it's cold, and your bra is nowhere to be seen, nor your underwear, nor your shirt, or pants, "PHIL!" He scares you from behind and holds your boobs, "my hand is your new bra" "it's nice don't you think?" He asks, "Phil seriously stop" you say laughing "neverrrrrr" he says teasingly, he kisses you and pulls you to the wall and gives you kisses all over, he kisses your vagina, your clit, your butt, your back, your face, and then your neck, causing you to moan, "ready to go now?"" You're wet" "I know" you say, "okay let's go" you walk out with Phil's shirt over your boobs and bare stomach, "I need pants and underwear, my vagina is cold" Phil: "okay I have underwear", he comes back with his underwear, "does it fit?" He asks, "I don't want my candy to suffocate in those" he tells you, you say "don't worry I will take care of your candy Phil" and you then walked out. At Spencer's you saw the love gel, and Phil says "here it is!" Holds your hands and goes to the cashier, "one love gel" cashier: "is that all" Phil: "no, I want to buy her some lingerie, okay which one, he points to the see through one" and you smile "you like it babe?" He asks you, "I love it! Thanks babe" and he gets you the see through lingerie that's shorter than a 2 feet" "where's the rest of it" you ask, he says "that's all of it" , he then tells you to try it on, you go to the bathroom, try it on, and it fits perfectly, "come with me babe" he says, you follow him to his room, "get on the floor" he says, "phil you're dangerous!!" You say, he bites your nipple making you moan very loudly, and then puts love gel all over your clit and in your butthole, "Mmmmmmm" you moan, "is this real life??" You ask, "I am your master" " now take it off" he says, *you take off the lingerie as he licks your whole vagina, "good candy" he says, can I eat you up??? "Yes babe anything for you" he keep nibbling on your boobs, and big nipples, he then goes to your clit and keep licking it over and over and over and over and over again, until it stops and you both say I love you and go to sleep.