The second date

Now came part 2 of this love story, you and Phil were now alone and he wanted to go see a silent movie, and you wanted to also because not lots of people watch those and that would mean that you two were nerds and we're gonna be in a room with no one to see what you're doing, when you walk in to the empty movie, NOONE is there but you two, so you go to any seat you want and sit with Phil, he looks at you and you turn very red and say "wow everyone must be watching Netflix" and he laughs and agrees "yep I guess so, oh well more popcorn for us" and eats half the bucket and you do too, then all of a sudden, your hands touch as you both reach for the last popcorn kernel, and BOOM! A spark. You then lean closer to eachother and take a short nap, when you wake up, he kisses u, this was your first kiss since your ex, and you then get up and get out of the movie theaters and walk home with him, he leaves you at your front door and waves. this was the best night ever and you can't even believe that all just happened. It was pretty short but it was well worth it to spend time with him. After that, he texts you on Kik and tells you that he wants to go out again, and of course you jump up and down and tell everyone in your family, you wanted the whole world to know, not that you were dating some boy, but that were finally happy to be with a boy. Everyone was going crazy, except for your parents, your cousins were screaming and laughing and teasing you over marrying him some day and everything was just a blast! But again, your parents were super mad at you. They were friends with your ex's parents and they were all planning on getting you guys married one day, so their plans had been ruined, you didn't care though, because you were probably the luckiest girl on the planet and most likely you were gonna be with Phil for a long time. you finally shut them up, and they finally listened, the room was then quiet and then, what you never expected, they hug u and tell you that they now approve of you and phil's relationship. and it was now, in that very moment that you couldn't be happier. You and Phil were now public. And it was great.