Meeting the parents

It was time, you were about to walk through some doors to a hotel and maybe be judged by your boyfriend's mum, you've heard a lot about her, Dan says she's nice but you're not sure, because moms or parents in usual never really like you, and you want your possible mother in law to like you so you start to get nervous, you walk through some doors and see phil's mum standing next to Phil , "hello love nice to meet you" you hear her say to you, "hi Mrs. Lester I've heard so many good things about you, it's so nice to finally meet you" "as to you dear" she says to you, "so you and my son are Dating?" She asks and you say "yes we are" she then looks at you and asks "have you two had sex yet????" "MUM!" You hear Phil shout, "ummmmm yes we have" you could feel the awkwardness, "very nice, is he good?" She asks and you laugh, "MUM! My god" you hear Phil again, "your mom is awesome hahaha" his mum smiles, "you too dear" and you all go eat dinner, you order (whatever food) and then end up eating only half or all of it and Phil's mum offers you a ride home, "you know I can take you right?" She asks, and you say hesitantly "sure okay sounds fun" and she takes you home, "his mum is pretty nice and she seems to like me, I wonder what my parents will think of him" you think to yourself, and with that, you open the door, run upstairs and go to sleep after watching a marathon of Disney movies. Today was a good day, and it's been the best since I met Phillip.