Diana

"shut up tyler." I yelled as i got up from my bed with my eyes telling me to go back to sleep.

My real name is Diana but sometimes people call me Dee.

"No i will not shut up! DIANA! Get out of beddddd!" Tyler shouted.

"You little boy, your so loud."

"Girl stahp it, you know you love me :)"

I sighed and then gave Tyler a little smile. "I do love you"

OK yeah, yeah , YEAH I KNOW tyler's gay but he is one true guy you can love knowing that he likes boys not girls. Hes cute like a kitten. Hes cute like a plushy teddy bear. HE IS ADORABLE!

Me & Tyler are in New York at a hotel to go see One Direction live at the Today's show. "I cant wait to see Zayn!!!!" tyler squealed. I had promised Tyler we would get to meet them. "I cant wait to meet NIALL! <3" I screeched. "yeah.. Niall.. hes mine too!" Tyler laughed then turned to me with a serious face. "nuh uh, Ty. Girl he is all mine." I sass talked. "Girl I will cut you if you repeat that again." Tyler yelled with an angry face. There was silence in the room..then he bursted out with laughter. I laughed too with my head almost popping off my neck. "You can never be in a serious face for so long!" I laughed. Tyler sighed,"You're sure right girl. :)"

It was 6Am and me and Tyler went out down to the Today's show first thing after breakfast. "Darn, we're too late I'm not that tall you know that! I wont be able to see the flawless 5 boys!!!! :(" Tyler moaned. "Shut up, im shorter than you. You can see a little more!" I groaned. We were so upset but at least we get to meet them after they perform. I bought tickets and they cost a lot of money. "OMG I SEE LIAM!! OMG LOUIS AND OMG ZAYNNNN! OMG HARRY! HARRY STYLES! OMG NIALL NIALL NIALL!!!" Tyler was fangirling sooooo randomly. "OMG YOUR RIGHT!! GIRL THIS IS SO KEWL!" I shouted fangirling with him. Liam tapped the microphone,"testing testing." The audience screamed. "Hey guys! We're going to perform the Best Song Ever! Be ready!" Louis whisperd in the mic. Every person was then screaming the lyrics to the best song ever. "SAID HER NAME WAS GEORGIA ROSE OW!!" Tyler nailed that one! I screamed so much I felt like my voice was gone at the end of the song. All the girls looked happy with the pictures and autographs they collected at the show. Me and tyler stood empty handed, but that didnt matter because we were going to meet them later at a Café! I hugged Tyler and didnt let go,"I love you, baby" i whispered. Tyler snuggled too. "hehe" he snickerd. I didnt realize i was hugging him for at least a full good 2 minutes. "Diana, I already told you 9 times that your time is getting a little too long." he laughed. "What time, Tyler? Love has no time." I whisperd with my eyes rounded. "Love? Wait what. You mean friend love?" Tyler questioned. "No,more than that." I said almost feeling tears shredding up from my eyelids. "woah,woah,woah. That type of love? Dee, are you felling okay?" He was going bizzare. "Yes, of course Im okay im just expressing my real feelings i have for you at this moment." I whisperd. We both stood in the snow with our bodies hugged into a shape that could not be described. Our matching hats swinged through the wind. I was felling good about telling him about my feelings, but i was almost sure Tyler didnt think of me in the same way i think of him. How was i going to explain?

To be continued