Jin Young Imagine (Part 2)

The next morning, you got up and washed yourself. Then you dressed in comfortable clothes. You wore a big sweater and shorts. You put on your shoes then went out. You were going to your childhood friends house. You remembered it exactly two blocks away from your house. When you got there you rang the doorbell. Someone opened the door. It was an old lady. "Nuguseyo?" she asked. "Nae eommoni it's me Y/N" you politely said while smiling. "Omo.. uri Y/N-ssi.. How are you? It's been about 10 years since saw you." She gladly said. "Nae.. Gwenchana eommoni.. How about all of you? How are you? I missed you all so much!" You happily said. "We're fine as always" she smiled. "Ohh I forgot.. come in, come in.." she said leading you to the living room. "Jakkaman.. I'm just going to get you some drink." "Nae.." you said smiling. You decided to look around the living room. You looked at all the pictures. "Nothing much changed here." you said softly then smiled.

Mrs. Jung returned with the drinks. "kahmsamnida eommoni.." then you took a sip of lemonade. "Nae eommoni.. Where's Jinyoung by the way?" you curiously asked. "Ahh.. uri Jinyoung is now a Kpop star.." "Kpop Star? What do you mean?" "3 years ago, Jinyoung was trained in a music company and this year he debuted." she explained. "ohh.. What's the name of their group?" you asked. "B1A4.. He's the leader." "Jinjja?? I think I've run on one of their fansigns yesterday" "Nae.. my son's so busy.. He visits us during Sundays only.." she said a little bit down. "Nae eommoni..I need to go now." you said, thanking her for the accompaniment. "Take care~" She cooed waving goodbye.

You went sightseeing again. You were at Han River. You saw that there was a bike rental store so you rented a bike and went around Han River.

When you were on your way home, you decided to get some groceries. So you went to a grocery store. While pushing your cart and picking items to buy, you suddenly bump into someones cart. "Ohh.. mianhae mianhae.." you kept saying while bowing. "Ahh.. I'm so sorry too.." he also said. "It's okay..I should.. uhmm.. get going now.." you said. "oh yeah. bye." He said. When you were about to leave, he suddenly called you. "uhmmm.. Miss, can I know your name by the way?" he asked. "Ahh nae.. Annyeong haseyo Y/N-imnida.." You bowed introducing yourself. "I'm Lee Junghwan. but you can call me Sandeul." he said with a cute smile.

You didn't notice that the two of you kept talking until you reached the counter. Someone then shouted. "Hyuuuuuunggggg!!!" Gongchan yelled. "Where were you?" Baro asked. "Ahh.. Well I kinda bumped into her. Then we started talking with each other." He said pointing at you. All the members looked at you. You introduced yourself. "Annyeong haseyo. Y/N imnida." Then you bowed.

All the members bowed to you. Then suddenly. "Hyung!! isn't she that girl you were talking about all the time? Your childhood friend?" Gongchan asked their leader. Jinyoung's eyes widened. "Y/N? Is that really you?" He said while holding your shoulders. "Huh? What do you mean?" you said confused. "It's me Jinyoung!!" he flashed an eye smile. Your eyes widened. That smile of him, you remembered just like the old days. "J-Jinyoungie??" "Nae!! It's me. I missed you so much!" he smiled then hugged you tightly. You too hugged him back. "I've missed you too Jinyoung" you calmly said.

"Jinyoungie. I need to go home now. It's a bit late." you said losing your hug. "Yah!! can we talk again maybe tomorrow? You still live in your old house right? Have you seen eomma yet? I'm sure she missed you so much." he said. His words were so fast that his other members quite not get it.. But you got it just fine. "Nae.. I still live there. I already visited eommoni earlier." you said smiling at him. "I really need to go now.." you said. "Ahh nae.. annyeong!! See you tomorrow." Jinyoung gave you a one last hug. With that hug, your heart beat raced. You hugged him to then bowed to the other members and bid goodbye.

"Yah.. Jinyoung-ah.. You look so happy right now!!" CNU said. "Nae hyung. A minute ago, you were pissed waiting for Sandeul hyung" the maknae said. Jinyoung didn't stop smiling.

While you were walking, a lot of thoughts came to your mind. Oh how you missed your best friend. His fast talking. His sweet eye smile. And last, his warm hug. You just smiles to yourself thinking all about that.