Baro Imagine (Part 2)

The bell rang for lunch. You went around finding the cafeteria. 5 minutes of looking around. You finally found the cafeteria. You then went to the line. While you were waiting on the line, you heard loud screams coming towards the cafeteria. When you turned around to look what was that about, you saw your brother, Shinwoo, with 4 more guys. You ran to them while shouting.. “Oppa!! Shinwoo Oppa!!” but there was too many girls surrounding them… You squeezed yourself through the crowd of girls… Then you stumbled in front if their group… You sat and were about to cry because you hurt your knee… You were a bit of a crybaby, Shinwoo knows it too. You looked up to see Shinwoo looking at you. He saw that you were about to cry… “Oi..Oi.. (y/n)-ahh.. Hajjima… Don’t cry..” he helped you stand. “Oppa…It hurts…” you were referring to your knee..”Nae… but don’t cry.. arraso..?” he then crouched down to you… “Get into my back… I’ll take you to the nurse’s office.” He said. “Nae” you replied. After you went to the nurse’s office, the both of you went back to the cafeteria. Your brother then heard his name being called. “Hey!! CNU!! Over here!!” Jinyoung waved at him.

The both of you went to their table. Sandeul looked up from his food to see the both of you… he then asked, “Hyung, who’s that cute girl?” he said pointing at you with his fork… “Ohh..yeah.. This is my little sister, (y/n).” he said pointing his thumb at you. “Annyeong haseyo, (y/n)-imnida.. I’m Shinwoo oppa’s sister… I’m a junior… Nice meeting you all!!” you then bowed. “Hey! I’m Jinyoung! The Leader of our group… Nice to meet you (y/n)-ahh” Jinyoung said. “I’m Sandeul!!” he said while still munching on food. “Annyeong!! I’m Gongchan!! Uhmmm.. can I call you noona?? I’m just a sophomore~” Gongchan said with puppy eyes. “Nae~ sure!! ^^” you replied. “Yahoo!! I got a noona!!” He jumped from his seat. You then noticed a boy eating next to Sandeul. He was the boy that sits next to you on class. You looked at him curiously… then you asked.. “uhmmm.. how about him? Who’s he?” you pointed at the boy next to Sandeul. Sandeul looked from his side.. then he smacked him on the back of his head. “Oi! Baro! Introduce yourself!” “Aish… Yah!! Hyung!! Why’d you do that?” he said while rubbing the back of his head… “Aigoo… just introduce yourself to CNU hyung’s sister…” Sandeul said to Baro. “Arraso arraso!!” he yelled at Sandeul. He then looked at you. “Annyeong… I’m Baro…” He said coldly then went back to eat his food. *Aigoo.. what’s his problem… He was cold to me earlier too* you thought to yourself. The school bell rang ending Lunch.

After school, you and your brother went home… While walking home, you suddenly asked something to your brother. “Oppa… Why is that Baro so cold?” “Molla… He’s not like that always… Maybe he is in a bad mood…” “Ohh” *I’ll try talking to him next time..* you thought.