Baro Imagine (Part 1)

Summer’s about to end… And you were very excited for school. You’re a junior at WM High. School finally came..You we’re really excited for school.. You transferred to WM High because your parents want you to study with your brother, Shin Dong Woo.

“Oi !! Oppa!! Palli! We’re going to be late !!” you screamed.. ShinWoo came downstairs still tying his tie.. “Ayy…Oppa don’t you know how to tie your necktie? Aigoo” So you went to your brother and helped him fix his tie.. “Jan!! DONE!! Let’s go now oppa!! Palli!!” “Arraso.. arraso… Aigoo… why are you so excited (Y/N)-ah?” he asked while going out of the door. “It’s just I’m in a new school and I can make new friends!!” you cheerfully said while skipping to school. “Aigoo. Arraso”

5 minutes have passed and the both of you finally arrived at WM High. You looked up to the school and were amazed. It was pretty big. “Oppa! Daebak! It’s so big! It’s bigger than my school back then!” you said while jumping up and down gleefully. Shinwoo just laughed at you. “Kajja! I’ll take you to the Principal’s office…” he said while he patted your head. “Nae!! Arraso!”

While you were walking at the school hallways, everyone was looking at you. You were a bit scared because of all the looks at you. You hold Shinwoo’s bag while walking. “Oppa, why are they all looking at me?” you asked. “Just ignore them (Y/N)-ahh” he said. Then Shinwoo suddenly stopped. “We’re here.. ^_^” Shinwoo smiled. The both of you entered the Principal’s office. Then the bell rang. “(Y/N), I have to go now… My class is about to start…Don’t worry, the Principal will handle everything. Just give your transferee form. ” then Shinwoo left the office to go to his classroom.

When he left, you went to talk to the Principal. “Annyeong Haseyo~ (Y/N) imnida. I’m the new transfer student” then you shyly smiled. “Ohh… Shin (Y/N). Right? You’re a Junior right?” the principal asked. “Nae” “Okay then, let me take you to your classroom” the principal said. While walking at the school corridors, you stopped at a classroom. There was a class going on, and then the Principal knocked at the door and called for the teacher. He introduced you to your teacher, Mr. Park. He was also your homeroom teacher. “Well I’ll leave her to you now Mr. Park.” The principal said. “Nae” Mr. Park said.

After that, Mr. Park introduced you to the class. “Okay class… We have a new student… Please introduce yourself to the class Miss Shin.” He said. “Annyeong Haseyo! Shin (Y/N) imnida! Please take good care of me!” you said then bowed. Mr. Park then appointed you to your sit. You saw a boy looking out the window not paying attention to the class. Then you went to your sit while Mr. Park continued the class. You turned to the boy beside you and introduced yourself. “Annyeong haseyo~ (Y/N) imnida… What’s your name?” you said quietly not getting the teacher’s attention. But he didn’t responded. *Snob much?* you thought to yourself. Then the school bell rang indicating lunch already.