Jin Young Imagine (Part 1)

"I like you Y/N..I promise I'll find you again and we will be together again someday.." You remembered your childhood friend's last words before you went out of the country because of your parents' business. While on the plane.

This year you returned to Seoul. Your parents said that you were old enough to take care of yourself. You came to your old house again. When you got there, you unpacked your things and settled in. You got a bit tired, so you changed to comfortable clothes then jumped to your bed. Oh how you miss Seoul so much. You decided that you would look around tomorrow. Then your eyes suddenly closed and you went to sleep.

The next morning. You woke up feeling refreshed as always. You prepared breakfast then you ate. After that, washed up and got dressed in a cute blue dress.

You left the house and went around Seoul. You first went to Myeongdong district. You looked around at shops. Then you went to N Seoul Tower. You looked at the top of the tower. Seeing Seoul again was amazing. You missed the bustling places, the calm atmosphere. You missed it all.

Then you heard some girls screaming. You looked around and saw that there was a fansign. You looked at the poster and saw that it was B1A4. You were not very familiar with Kpop groups. So you checked what was happening. You saw all the fans screaming for the members name. You suddenly heard the name, "Jung Jinyoung".

"Jinyoung-ah? Aniyo.. maybe it's just another person" you just shook your head. But you still kept looking. They were performing, and you were amazed at their performance. After that, they went to their table for the fansign. You didn't notice that the leader, Jinyoung kept on looking to you. He suddenly whispered to his other member.

You didn't finish the fansign because you were a bit tired. So you went home. You were so tired from the day. You changed to your pajamas. You kept thinking about the name you just heard earlier. "Jung Jinyoung? Anni.. maybe he's just another guy with the same name. Speaking of that.. I didn't visit his house today.. hmm.. maybe I'll do that tomorrow.." Then you slept.