Chapter 2- A look into the past

"But you're gonna love him!" Bill yelled excitedly.

"But he's one of your friends..." Will replied following his older brother, by ten minuets he might add.

"He will be yours soon!" Bill ran ahead of Will and kept yelling about how excited he was for him to meet his best friend, Tad. As soon as they got there, Tad's mother told them that he was waiting for them in his room. Bill ran upstairs and into Tad's room while Will walked since he didn't want too be rude.

"Tad! There is someone I want you to meet!" Bill exclaimed in anticipation.

"Who's that?" Tad asked, not looking up from the book he was reading.

"My twin brother, Will!" Bill answered almost proudly.

"Ah..." Tad said, clearly not listening to the hyper boy in front of him.

Bill grabbed Tad's book and through it out the window.

"Hey! I was reading that!" Tad exclaimed angrily.

"Bill, that was rude...." Will stated as soon as he was in the room.

Both of the boys looked at Will. Tad gasped.

"He wouldn't listen... I had to throw it out the window..." Bill said as he stared at the floor. A few minutes pass before Bill looks up, suddenly getting anxious to see Tad so close to Will.

"Hey, don't be looking at each other all lovey dovey! That's so gross!" Bill yells at Tad.

Tad slowly pulls Will in for a hug, Bill making a gagging noise as if he were going to vomit. As Will hugged back, Bill felt as if he really was gonna vomit. Bill knew those looks. His brother and Tad were "soul mates", "true lovers" and it made Bill sick thinking this had happened to his twin. Bill thought that maybe Will and him were never going to find their soul mates, so they made a promise to never find them. Apparently that promise was broken. 'If only I never took Will to meet Tad, I would still have my partner in crime...' Bill thought to himself. Suddenly, a thought came to mind.

"We should have a sleepover!" Bill exclaimed.

"Fine by me~" Tad said as he nuzzled Will happily.

"Tad, stop doing that to my brother, it's really creepy" Bill said as he grabbed Wills hand and pulled him away from Tad.

"I-It felt n-nice...." Will stuttered nervously.

"Don't encourage him!" Bill exclaimed at his twin.

Will and Tad stared at each other lovingly.

"OKAY, LET'S GO GET OUR STUFF!!" Bill yells, dragging his twin out the door and to their house.

-------------------------With the Pines twins------------------------------------------

Mabel was packing her things. 'Why did this have to happen? I want to stay with Dipper!'

"Mabel dear! We are heading out in a few minutes!" her Mom yelled from downstairs.

"Okay mom!" Mabel yelled back.

"I don't want you to go!" Dipper cries out. Mabel hugs him tightly.

"I don't want to go either but....you heard Mom...Dad kicked us out...she can only take one of us..."

"She shouldn't take any..." Dipper whimmpered quietly.

"Don't worry bro-bro! We can send each other letters! Mom even said she will help!"

"I still don't want you to go...and leave me with....the meanie.."

Mabel frowned. "I don't want to leave you here with the meanie either...but don't worry, we will get you back soon enough!"

"Promise?" Dipper said as he held out his pinky.

"Promise!" Mabel stated as she took Dipper's pinky with her own and smiled.

"Mabel, let's go!"

"Coming Mom!" Mabel yelled back as she grabbed the last of her things.

Once she was in the car she looked out the window and waved bye to her twin, her other part. She didn't cry until she couldn't see the house or them anymore. She promised to be strong for Dipper but she couldn't help but cry when she couldn't be able to see his face anymore. She cried cause now she can't protect him from the bullies that pick on him for wearing girly attire at times. She can't protect him from the horrible people who treat Dipper differently because he likes doing things his way and she can't protect him at night when he has nightmares. She had told their dad about it and he said he would take care of that. But she knew he was lying, he doesn't really like Dipper, no one but Mabel and their Mom did. Mabel cried harder thinking about what might happen while she was away.

At some point Mabel fell asleep. Only dreaming of wonderful great things like playing in the playground with Dipper during the winter. But when she awoke, she was greeted with the faces of people she didn't know. They were at her Great Uncles. Her Mom and herself were going to stay with them while her Mom found a job and started saving for a house. Mabel liked them, they were nice.

While she settled into her temporary new room, she grabbed a piece of paper and started writing to Dipper. She knew he would like to hear from her as soon as possible.

-------------------------------Once again with the Cipher twins--------------------------------

"-and that's how Will cried until midnight!" Bill laughed hysterically at his brothers embarassment.

"Hey, you know how I hate scary movies!" Will stated as he buried his face into Tad's shoulder.

"I do, but it's funnier each time I show you one!" Bill laughed as he once again pulled Tad farther away from Will. Man, he hated that they were already acting all couple-y, but never the less the sleepover was his idea, he can't back out now.

"Boys! It's time for bed!" Tad's mom yelled from down stairs.

"Goodnight!" The boys yelled back as they got settled in their beds.

As soon as Bill was falling asleep, he heard movement. He opened his eyes to see Tad and Will cuddling. Bill sighed loudly, why did he recommend a sleepover when he knew they would do things like this? 'Oh well..' He thought and went to sleep.

--------------------------------------------------------------- 
A thank you to my new editor (for this story and many more to come) Devon! My best friend (online >;3c) thank you again for helping me with this!