Chapter 4- My love we finally meet

Dipper was nervous, she was staring at the doors to the school. She had a this strange feeling, she didn't know if it was good or bad, she just knew that the feeling had appeared right as she stepped out of Mabel's car. Dipper sighed as she slowly opened the doors. She walked up to the office and asked if the tour guide was here, she wanted to get out of here.

"Sorry Miss Pines, your tour guide isn't here yet, but he called in saying he might be late so you can stay here and sit while you wait."

"Oh, thank you!" Dipper said while taking a seat near the door.

The feeling had barely gone away when it quickly came back. The feeling felt like a ton of bricks crashing onto her. 'Why am I so...nervous?' Dipper thought to herself as she played with her bracelet, which Mabel had made her earlier. She heard a 'click' of a car door and footsteps getting closer to the door. She stared down at the floor, her heart sank for reasons she wasn't entirely sure of. Suddenly she heard the door open.

"I'm here!" She heard a male voice say, it made her heart flutter.

"Mister Cipher, you're late!"

"Yeah I know, so where is the newbie?"

"H-Here..." Dipper shyly muttered while looking up.

It was like a wave of color passed the two as they stared at each other. Dipper got really flustered, she wasn't sure what to say, the person in front of her looked amazing! She wanted to say so many things she got up quickly and looked down shyly.

"I-I'm Dipper." She said quietly.

"N-Name's Bill."

After the awkward exchange of names, they walked around the school, Bill showing her around. After the tour was finished, Bill and Dipper were in front of the school waiting for their parents to pick them up.

"I-I didn't think I w-would meet my 'true love' today..." Bill said shyly whilst looking down.

"I-It's sorta like a surprise! T-To me a-anyways.." Dipper giggled shyly.

That giggle made Bill smile, he hasn't smiled in years and yet a small giggle from Dipper made his whole world light up. The world was bright and beautiful, the colors sort of made him sick but seeing Dipper with her cute smile and bright eyes made him happy. The way she kept messing with the bracelet when she tried to talk to him. He kept smiling and as he saw his Mother drive up, he looked at Dipper before leaving.

"I'll see you at school tomorrow~" Bill cooed as he gently kissed Dipper's cheek. He then walked up to his Mom's car and got in. His Mom gave him a look as if to tell him 'We are talking about this one later'. As they drove off, he took one last look at Dipper, she was frozen in place. Her smile was now what he hoped to see often, it made his heart flutter.

Dipper now thought moving here was the best thing to happen to her. She looked up at the car Bill had left in, it was now far in the distance. She blushed more, then she started jumping and giggling to herself. She felt amazing.

Bill looked at Dipper through the mirror on the door and laughed to himself, seems like this school year got a whole lot better.