Chapter 5- Telling the family

It was Dinner Time at the Cipher Family house. Bills Mom was going on and on about how Bill met his true love. Bill did tell her everything and told her she could talk about it if she would like to but he wasn't expecting it to go on for hours on end.

"Alright, I'm going to my room to do some homework." Bill reluctantly stated, clearly tired of hearing his Mothers babbling.

"Fine fine, but make sure you're in bed by 10 today, I don't want you falling asleep at school again."

"Alright Mom." Bill said while walking to his room, trudging any necessary supplies with him.

Bill did do his homework, but he kept distracting himself by doodling little hearts here and there when he would space out and think about Dipper. He could go visit, after all the Pines family lived two blocks away, and there he goes again drawing hearts. Then he heard faint yet obnoxious giggle. "Oh boy here it comes." Bill sighed in slight annoyance.

"Bill, you do realize you keep writing their name on your paper right?" Will stated while looking over his shoulder.

"Dammit! " Bill shouted and started trying to erase Dipper's name.

"You're just as love sick as I was~" Will giggled.

"Oh shut up will you? I'm doing homework." Bill stated while giving a menacing glare at Will.

"But you're imaging doing Dipper!" Will laughed, then started running out of Bill's room dodging the books he was throwing.

"Get back here you little brat!" Bill yelled while chasing Will, still throwing some books.

Meanwhile at the Pines house

"Dipper, are you alright? You seem to be spacing out..." Their Mother asked worriedly.

"What? Oh I'm fine, just.... thinking" Dipper stated while doodling on a sheet of paper.

"Hmmm... Dipper is drawing hearts and keeps writing 'Bill'." Mabel said softly.

Mabel and their Mother looked at each other and smirked.

"My sweet little Dipper met her true love, awwwww~" Their Mother smiled. "I have to tell your father!" She squealed while quickly walking to their Step-Dad's office.

"So I guess you met Bill." Mabel stated.

"Yeah... He's amazing." Dipper replied dreamily.

"Well, I should teach you colors since they're new to you, if you're up for it." Mabel said.

"That sounds fun!" Dipper replied while putting away his art things.

"Meet me in my room for a color lesson in a few minutes!" Mabel stated while going to her room.

"See you there!" Dipper smiled and looked out the kitchen window.

"Wonder what Bill's doing right now~" Dipper giggled.

~~~~~~

"Will, I will kill you if you don't give me that phone right now!" Bill yelled and kept trying to grab the phone from his twin.

"But then Mabel won't see the picture of your homework with all the doodles of you and Dipper!" Will yelled back.

"That's the point you idiot!" Bill said taking the phone.

"Ha! I already sent it!" Will giggled grabbing the phone and running into his room then shutting the door.

"Will, I'm gonna kill you!" Bill yelled while banging on Will's door.

"Should we stop them?" Their Mother asked.

"No, remember what happened last time we tried to stop them?" Their Father questioned while slowly walking into their room.

"Yeah, don't want to burn down this house too." she said following him.