Chapter 3 - On the other side

Dipper awoke with a start. Today was her last day here, in this horrible place that she called "home" for so long. But she knew it wasn't home without her sister who was halfway across the states. Dipper was excited that she would soon be getting on the bus out of here and to her real family. Apparently they lived in a small town called Gravity Falls, she was going to be there tomorrow morning, knowing this she packed right away. Of course she was sad her father, that has taken care of her since she was little, passed away a few weeks ago. Yet that didn't matter because she was too excited to see her twin, her other half. She checked the clock, grabbed her things then went to the bus stop.

-----------------------When Dipper Arrived at Gravity Falls ----------------------------------------------

"Welcome home!" Mabel yelled as she tackled her twin to the ground.

"Jeez Mabes! I didn't expect you to be so strong!" Dipper joked.

"I need to be so those bullies don't get to you!" Mabel yelled proudly.

"Aww that's so sweet" Dipper blushed lightly and giggled.

           Mabel happily jumped up and helped Dipper to her feet then dragged her to the shack to meet their Grunkles. Dipper was excited and everyone was super nice.

           After a long day of meeting everyone, catching up, and getting her bags into her new room at the house, she was going to be staying while she lived with her Mom. Dipper laid on her bed, she was exhausted. Her bed was comfortable and her room was across from Mabel's, double bonus for her! Dipper giggled to herself, she was glad she had one day left before actually going to the school here. To be honest she was nervous, what if she meets her true love, what will happen then? Dipper sighed. 'Better to not think about that now...' Dipper thought as she pulled her blanket over herself and fell asleep, she had a lot of unpacking to do in the morning.

-----------------------------------------Morning Time!--------------------------------------------------------

"Rise and shine!" Dipper heard someone yell from downstairs.

"Five more minuets!" Dipper yelled back as she tried to get more sleep.

"Dipper get up you have to unpack plus Mabel said she wants you to meet her friends today and around noon you have to go to the school for the tour!" Dipper's Mom yelled back.

             Dipper groaned and got up. She went to the bathroom and took a shower then got her favorite outfit on. Dipper looked in the mirror and smiled, she hasn't worn anything of hers since Mabel and their Mom left a few years ago, but now she can wear her favorite dress and anything she pleased since no one here minded. Dipper ran down the stairs and to the kitchen where her Mom was making some breakfast.

"Smells good, what is it?" Dipper asked as she sat down.

"Just some bacon and eggs, nothing too special. Also Mabel has some friends she wants you to meet! She said she'll take you to the park to meet them later but remember about the tour around noon." Her Mother replies.

As if on queue, Mabel walks in and replies "We won't, don't worry Mom!"

"If you say so dear." Their Mom replies while she serves breakfast.

----------------------------------------------To the park!------------------------------------------------------

"We have arrived!" Mabel yelled to the small group of people in front of her.

"Mabel!" Pacifica yelled and hugged her girlfriend happily.

Dipper looked at everyone. There was only four people plus herself so there was only five people at the park.

"Where's Bill?" Mabel asked as she looked around.

"Where else would he be?" Tad said

"He's home.... he said that he would only move when it was time for the tour." Will stated.

"Awww too bad... anyways guys this is my twin, Dipper!"

Dipper looked at the group and shyly waved.

"They are rather.... small..." Tad stated while looking at Dipper.

"Hey!" Dipper yelled as she crossed her arms "That is rude! Especially since we barely met!"

"Yeah Tad, be nice!" Pacifica said while gently smacking Tad's shoulder.

"Ignore him Dipper, the rude one is Tad. I'm Will." Will said as he held out his hand to Dipper.

Dipper shook Will's hand happily "You're cute!"

"O-Oh...." Will smiled shyly.

"Back off, he's mine!" Tad says while hugging Will close to his chest.

Dipper giggled. "I'm just saying, although I have no idea what color your shirt is... it looks cool either way!" Dipper said happily.

"You haven't found your soul mate?" Pacifica asked.

"No... I wish...." Dipper said sadly.

"Well Dipper, this is Pacifica! My soul mate~" Mabel said hugging Pacifica lovingly.

"So you're the Pacifica my sister has told me about in all her letters?" Dipper asked.

"I hope so!" Pacifica said.

"You are, don't worry" Mabel replyed.

"Well it was nice meeting you all but I think I should be heading to the school now. Time for the tour" Dipper said.

"Ok guys, I'll be back! Let me go drop my sis off at the school!" Mabel said while walking with Dipper to the car.

-----------------------------------------------------------------
Here is Dipper's dress if you wanna see what it looks like: 
http://favim.com/image/416988/