twenty-one

nick's pov

"that was so much fun!" ari yelled as we piled into the four taxis to get back to out hotel. 

we have just finished digi and we are going to the hotel to change if we wanted to and then we'd go to a restaurant to celebrate our first digi.

i look over at zach and lauren. i know zach likes lauren a lot but i don't wanna see him date her. 

i have nothing against zach, i mean, i love him. but him being famous while dating someone, is hard. 

"we're here!" the driver announced. we piled out and we scurry in the elevator, into our hotel rooms.

lauren's pov

i dig into my luggage to find a dress to wear to the restaurant. mark told me it was going to be fancy so i picked out a black skater dress and i placed it on in the bathroom.

i re-did some of my makeup and i walked out. the boys were changed as well. some were wearing a flannel with jeans while others wore a button up and khaki shorts. 

we got driven to the hotel to the restaurant and we got out. we met with their manager and we walked in as a group. 

"table for 15 please" he said. the waiter led up to a booth and we all got seated. i was sitting beside zach, on my right and nick on my left. 

we ordered our food and when it came, we started to eat. after we ate, we headed back to the hotel and went to bed, since we were all tired.