twenty-six

lauren's pov

i walked around the store for a while until i found a nail salon. the prices were very low which i liked. 

i walked in and there was no line which i was thankful for. i walked up to the front desk and i asked for acrylics. 

she nodded and led me to a desk with a lady already sitting there. i sat down and i told her what i wanted.

she began to do my nails and and after she finished it, i absolutely loved it. i took one of those nail pictures you see on tumblr and i posted it on instagram.

 i took one of those nail pictures you see on tumblr and i posted it on instagram

i walk out the salon but i immediately spot zach, walking out of the vans store. he saw me staring and he sent me a wink, along with him blowing a kiss to me. 

i pretend to catch it and put it in my pocket. he smiles and i walk over to forever 21 which was beside it. 

i took a while in there but i did buy some worthy clothing. 

i bought a floral romper, another black and red flannel, some denim shorts and a grey halter top. it was worth every cent. 

i check the time and it was currently 1 which means i have 3 more hours to spare. i decide to treat myself with some cinnamon rolls.

i entered 'cinnabon' and i stood in line and waited for my turn. the aroma of cinnamon made me anxious.

"hey can i have one cinnamon bun" i ask. she nods. "is that it?" she asks. i nod and i hand her a five from my purse. 

not long later, i received my cinnamon bun and i took a seat at a table for two. 

i took a fork and i took a bite out of my food, just to have someone sit on the chair across from me. 

"hey laur" zach said. i giggled. "hi zach" "can i have some?" he asks. "sure" i said, handing him the other fork the lady gave me. 

he went to the opposite side and took a piece from there. after all, this cinnamon bun was huge and i didn't mind sharing it. 

zach and i chatted about what we did and what we bought today. 

"yeah, i did my nails, bought some clothes.. how about you?" i said, returning his question. "i went shopping, bought a bit of clothing and i bought this..." he said reaching down to the bag beside him. 

"for you" he finished. he pulled out a mini box and i smile. he hands it to me and i open it. inside was a gold necklace that carried the word 'lauren' on it.

"zach, it's so pretty! i love it" i gush, taking it out of the box. "can i put it on?" he asks me. "of course" 

he stands behind me and i lift my hair up into some sort of ponytail. he wraps the necklace around my neck and he locks it in place.

"looks even prettier on you" he said. 

i look down at my lap to hide the blush that was going on. 

-

zach and i decided it was time to leave since it was 3. we ended up taking an uber and everyone was in our hotel room with their luggages except jacob and mark. 

those two are probably stuck with fans.

as nick said, they can meet us at the airport so we left. we took a total of three ubers to the airport.