IAA PROLOGUE

She's heartless......

She's a living hell....

She's cold.....

Blood drives her crazy......

She loves death..................

But what will happen if she meets them??

The boys that will make her heart soften and feel the love again...

If she will live with them in one house??

Will she change??

Will they fall inlove???

Will she fall inlove???

"Just because you have flaws, it doesn't mean you aren't beautiful... I may be cold but I'm capable of loving you until my last breathe. That's what I can assure you."alex (the cold guy)

"Hindi naman sa lahat ng oras kailangan mong magmukhang malakas, minsan hayaan mo ring tumulo ang mga luha mo. Pwede ka namang sumandal sa balikat ko...
Always speak how you feel and never be sorry for being real."lester (the kind one)

"I know the answer of anything, name it...but unfortunately ,I don't know the answer why I fall in love with you."christian (the smart guy)

"I don't care of everything...but not until I met you. You make me care for you as much as I could. So stupid right?"niko (the 'I don't care' guy)

"Tangina! Ayoko sayo pero bakit ako nahuhulog sayo ng sobra at hindi na kita kayang iwan pa?! Haha! Pesteng pag-ibig to! Hindi ko alam na makakaramdam rin pala ako ng ganito! Bwisit!"tyler (the bad-ass)

"Kahit isip-bata ako handa kitang protektahan at ipaglaban. Alam mo bang masarap magmahal ang isang gaya ko? Pasasayahin kita kapag malungkot ka. Nandito lang ako lagi para sayo."ken (the childish)

"Alam ko maraming babae ang nakakasama ko pero handa naman akong isuko ang pagiging playboy ko kung ikaw naman ang kapalit para makasama ko."blake (the playboy)

"I'm always here for you. We're bestfriends since we were kids. You already know a lot of me. But there's something I've been hiding... I love you, in a romantic way. I hope we could be more than just friends."sebastian (the bestfriend)

N.A.G

AN:sorry po kung may wrong grammar man pero thank you po sa pagbasang story ko at sana po patuloy nyo parin basahin to..

~please vote and comment~