Chapter 19 ~ Could Be A Baby.

Sans's POV:

I put on a confused face. Really? Did she think she was pregnant? Of course not. It can't be. "Tori, listen, you're not pregnant. I get it. You're a little paranoid because you never had to deal with weight before, but I think you're jumping to conclusions that are... A little farfetched." I explained, looking at her with a reassuring grin. "I mean, how could you suddenly become pregnant for some reason or another?". She looked down at her stomach and back up at me. "I don't know Sans. I mean, out of all the parts of the body's that could of gained weight, it was my stomach. And all its done is get bigger, even if I stop the pie and do excercise. But I can't feel anything, like a baby." She said, pouting.

I shuffled closer towards her. I placed my bony hands around her furry neck and pulled myself onto her lap, looking into her beautiful, majestic eyes. I smiled with such a passion that it almost seemed contagious to Tori, as she was staring to grow a smirk. "Tori, you're not pregnant." I whispered. "But Sans, I took a pregnancy test." She said, bringing out a square box from the side of the bed. I looked at the container closely. "Sans, it says that it is highly accurate.". "Tori, it's highly. Not one hundred percent. Say 'highly' is around eighty percent. That still leaves a twenty percent chance that it could be wrong.". That seemed enough for her.

"You are right Sans." She whispered. Our foreheads connected together, soothing her nerves through our bonding.

She means the whole universe to me.