Chapter 3 ~ It's About Time.

Sans's POV:

"Sans, have you seen my cup of coffee? I swear I placed it on this very table right here." Tori said, placing one hand on her head and the other on the table. I held up her mug and shook it gently. "Looking for this?" I said in a lazy tone. She shot a playful glare at me. "Oops, it seems I have mugged you for your coffee cup!". Tori just burst out in a laughing fit. "Oh my Sans, you always know how to make me laugh." She coos in a gentle voice.

She walked over to her phone and began to dial Asgore. I walked out of the room politely and strolled into the living room. Tori's place is always super homey. It makes me feel warm and welcome. I feel safe here. It's probably because the most beautiful monster lives here.

The conflict between me and Asgore to see who wins Toriel's heart has been a bit awkward. We usually don't speak much to each other, and we also try our very best to do something flirty to Toriel in front of the other person's face. We just don't get along together.

"Sans, could you please stick around for an hour or so? I need to talk to you and Asgore alone." Tori says sweetly. "Sure Tori, I wasn't planning on going anywhere.". She smiles that same smile that makes my heart skip a beat. She thanks me before walking out of view. I sighed sadly. She needs to talk with me and Asgore, together.
__________________________________________________________________________________

Asgore arrives at the door. JUST GREAT. He puts on his bittersweet smile before sitting next to me on the couch. Tori sits in her special armchair and smiles. "Now, you two boys know why I have brought you here."  She says in her soft, motherly voice. "Yes, of course Tori." Asgore responds with a goofy smirk. I just grunt in irritation. I really hate Asgore.