Chapter 3

I sit at the dinning table and look at the food and just sigh in disgust.

"You three are animals" I said.

"Chicken is your favorite" my dad said.

"Not after today it isn't" I said.

"Why? Cause it doesn't have Austin Mahone in it?" my brother asked smiling.

"Your the first one I'm killing" I said crossing my arms.

"What's wrong Paige your more angrier than before?" My Papa asked.

"She's mad cause this girl at are school fruit punched her and the juice broke her little camera" Matt said.

"We'll replace it" my Papa said.

"Yeah how about replace my happiness not my camera" I said storming outside.

"Should I?" Matt asked my dad.

"Your the only one who can" my dad said.

I grab a cigarette out of my boot a light it. I take a puff and look at the door.

"Here" I said handing him a cigarette.

"Thanks,what was that in the kitchen?" he asked.

"I really don't know I guess I just hate it here I'm not as happy here as i was in Texas" I said.

"Surfer girl" Austin said.

"Let's go" I said walking towards the door.

"Wait I want to apologize for what Becky did today" Austin said.

"She doesn't want to speak to assholes like you" Matt said.

"Matt lets just go" I said.

"Step back or we'll have some problems" Austin said.

I walk up and pull Matt inside.

"You do this all the time okay just sit and I'll tell him to leave" I said.

I walk back outside and walk up to him.

"You need to leave before he comes back and actually and hurts you" I said.

"Let me apologize" he said.

"No you can keep you stupid sorry to yourself" I said walking inside and slamming the door.

I walk upstairs and sit on the edge of my bed crying. I look at my framed photo of my friends.

"I can't give it a chance dad" I mumbled.

I hear rocks hit my window then silence the another rock hit my hit my window. I look out of my window and see Austin standing there looking back at me.

"What the hell do you want?" I asked.

"Forgiveness" he said.

"There's nothing to forgive" I said.

"I'm sorry my girlfriend was a bitch to you today can you ever forgive me?" he asked sarcastically.

"Piss off" I said.

"I'm coming up to hear you say "I forgive you" " he said bringing my dad's ladder to my window.

"Hey" he said standing right in front of me.

I walk to my closet and grab my camera that was in rice. I hand it to him and smile.

"To get my forgiveness you have to help me at my papas shop selling music to pay for my camera" I said.

"Wait I have to work at a music store isn't that what iTunes for?" he asked.

"My papa and I teach kids how to play instrument and sing and my dad needs one more set of hands so you start tomorrow and 7am" I said.

"7?!" he asked.

"Yeah so make sure to wear something you don't want destroyed" I said.

"Fine" he said.

"Great now leave" I said.

"See ya later surfer girl" he said.

I smile and close my window and walk over to my bed and lay down and fall asleep.