Chapter 6

I look out the car window a hum a a song.

"What song is that?" Matt asked laughing.

"Steven Universe" I said statistically.

"That shows for baby's" he said.

"Have you looked in the mirror yet you look like one and smell like one" I said taking his beanie off his head.

My brother looks like the young version of Joey Graceffa but with blonde hair and baby blue eyes,he always wear black pants and tang tops and blue or red converse.

(Austin P.O.V)

I see Paige and her brother get out of the blue Ford mustang. I really just paid attention to Paige with her black dress mid thigh length and black flats and her hair style normally like she likes it with a blue beanie and her perfect hazel eyes shinning as the sun hits them.

I wanted her in my arms and her pretty smile always making me happy like always.

(Paige's P.O.V)

I catch a glimpse of Austin bitting his lip. I blush. I walk inside the school and see Maxi and Nikki standing up against the wall.

"Hey guys" I said smiling.

"Hey" they both say hugging me.

"You have plans tonight?" Maxi asked.

"No,why?" I asked.

"We're going to go look for costume for the Halloween bash" Maxi said.

"I can go I just have to tell my dad's I won't be home after school" I said.

"Wait Dad's?" they both question looking confused.

"I'm adopted so is my brother" I said.

"Who's your brother?" Nikki asked smiling.

"Matt" I said.

"Matt Wright or Matt Neon? Nikki asked.

"Wright" I said.

"Your brother is hot and I mean it" Nikki said.

"How about ask him to the Halloween bash" I said.

"Wait what" Nikki said.

"Ask him" I said.

"Can't you" Nikki said.

I pull her to my brother locker and introduce both of them to each other.

"Matt Nikki was wondering if you would like to go to the Halloween bash with her" I said.

"I would love to,pick you up at 8:00?" Matt asked.

"S-ure" she studder.

"Cool,can't wait" he said walking away.

"Oh my god I'm going to the dance with the hottest guy in the school" she squealed with joy.

"What are you going to dress as?" Austin whispered in my ear sending good chills down my back.

"You'll just have to wait and find out" I said smiling.

"Sneaking,I like it surfer girl" he said running his hand threw his hair.

"Nikki how about you, what you going as?" Austin asked.

"Sexy wizard" Nikki said waving her pencil in the air like a wand.

"Harry Potter is ruined for me" I said opening locker.

"Oh shut up you know your brother will like it" she said winking at me.

"Oh come on Nikki" Austin and I both said in disgust.