Chapter 1

Ok so here is a little about me. My name is Alexis I go to central middle school. I live in Massachusetts and I'm 14 in 8th grade. I'm one of those huge fangirls like I find something I like and I fangirl about it. I love 5sos and one direction. Then there is my best friend Alyssa. She is very outgoing and nice. She is a cheerleader for school and plays softball. Oh I played softball but I quit. Our school is great and I love most of the teachers but some people here are the worst. Like I have other good friends and stuff but the "popular" kids are the worst. Your always hearing about them. Like oh blah blah and blah blah are a thing now. And other annoying stuff. So ya that's pretty much my stupid school and me and my friends.

Alexis p.o.v
I was sitting in Ela (English language arts) and man it was boring today. We finished reading the book the outsiders which was like the best book ever. But now we have to do a work sheet about it which I already finished. Cause I practically knew that book inside and out. I stared at the snow outside the window of his classroom. Today was so boring when would something interesting happen. Like seriously there is nothing to do anymore. "Class we have some special visitors today" my teach Mr.Gilcrast said. He was one of my favorite teachers he was the funny teacher. He was yelling randomly and making fun of the same student over and over again it cracked me up. He always has his football or tennis ball with him so at the end of class we would play catch. Once he brought his guitar to class and played it out of nowhere. Man he is funny "here are the visitors" he said opening the door and walked in people I never thought I would see in real life. "Oh my god" I said "everyone this is the cast of the outsiders" mr.gilcrast said they all waved and I thought I was gonna die. (In this story they are gonna be the same age that they are in the movie) "now you all know -" he started to say but I stood up and cut him off "Rob Lowe, Emilio Esteves, C Thomas I Howell, Patrick Swayzeye, Tom cruise, Matt Dillion, and Ralph Macchio."I said pointing at all of them while I said their name. "Wow Alexis you really know them all" mr.gilcrast said "ya I can't believe they are standing in front of me like I have to tell Alyssa!!" I said hopping up and down they looked at me and laughed "My name is Alexis" I said looking at them "well hi Alexis and you already know us" Ralph said and I almost died on the inside. Then everyone else introduced them self "oh I love the outsiders so much!" I said still with shock and excitement "ya we can tell" Matt said and don't tell anyone but Matt is my favorite. "Well Alexis why don't you tour us around your school" Patrick said and I just nodded "sorry mr.gilcrast" I said "it's fine Alexis just don't have to much fun" he said waved his hand. Then I went in the front and walked out with the boys "ok I will be your tour guide today touring central middle school" I said and smiled. I toured them around most of the school then we stopped "wow this is a pretty cool school" tommy said "Ah it's ok" I said and they laughed. Then the bell rang. "Yes it's lunch, come on!" I said dragging them to the cafeteria. It was Tuesday so they serve breakfast for lunch. "So I have to find Alyssa she will die when she finds out I'm with you guys!!" I said looking around "man I love fans like you" rob said "oh and rob be careful Alyssa loves sodapop" I said and he laughed. "Hey Alexis" Alyssa said coming over. She had her cheer uniform on because today there was a basketball game. She was a really good cheerleader too. "What's up" she said fixing her cheer bow and then looked behind me and her mouth dropped "A...Alexis why are there 7 guys that look like the cast of the outsiders behind you?" She asked still shocked "because these are the guys from the outsiders" I said "WHAT I LOOK LIKE CRAP AND THE GUYS FROM THE OUTSIDERS ARE HERE!" She yelled and ran towards the bathroom. "She is self conscious sometimes" I said and we all laughed. Then she finally came back "ok ok sorry for that anyways my name is Alyssa, and no need to introduce yourselfs cause I already know all of you!!" She said and hugged rob "especially you" rob hugged back "thanks Alyssa" she let go "okay you guys go sit I need to get lunch" she turned around and skipped to the lunch line. Then we all sat a table and talked.