chapter 8

Emilio's p.o.v
Well I was just watching t.v and was on my phone waiting for something to happen. But of course nothing well I mean it was the day before Christmas so I guess we can make some cookies "let's make cookies" I said out of nowhere and the other guys looked up. "Yeah sure" Ralph said "hey why not" Patrick said "ya alright" Matt said "let's do it" Tom said and we started to get out the cookie stuff.
Tommy's p.o.v
After a lot of talking we decided to call it a day. Then I waved And she waved back then I was on my way to my uncle's house. When I made it I opened the door and saw the boys making cookies? I laughed and walked in completely. I then threw down my stuff and decided to help so I went over and helped with the cookies. We laughed and started to make more cookies.
Alexis' p.o.v
(The next day) well it was Christmas and I open my presents and I took the money and put it in a pile and I took the gifts and put them away. then I took a shower and got ready for Christmas dinner. Every year we go to Alyssa's house for dinner. So I made sure to look nice and then I was ready to go. Soon my whole family was done and we left.
Alyssa's p.o.v
(Later) Christmas was great hanging out with my best friend and her family and my family. I had lots of fun opening my presents and everything. I love Christmas it's just great. I though while sitting down on my bed after cleaning up the house. Then I got a text from tommy and we texted for a while about random stuff but it was fun. I live talking g to him but I wonder if he does too.
Ralph's p.o.v
"Hey we were invited to s new years Eve party" Emilio said and I got excited cause I kinda like parties. The party was today the day before we leave. Then I got some lunch and then I watched some videos on my laptop. Waiting for the time to go to the party.
Alyssa's p.o.v
I was dressed and ready for the party so I just watched movies they were kinda old but I did not care cause they were good. Finally it was time and alexis' mom pulled in fro to my house and I jumped into the car after say bye. "Hey Mrs.p hey Alexis" I said then we were off to the party