chapter 9

Tommy's p.o.v
Well I'm at the party with the guys and some girl crashed into us. "What the hell! Your lucky this did not spill" I heard behind me and it sounded familiar. I turned around it was alyssa and Alexis. Then she put down her drink "tommy!" She said and hugged me I hugged her back and smiled "hey there" I said and she smiled "hey sorry for yelling it's just if I spilled this I'm dead meat" she said a little embarrassed and we both laughed a little. Then a good song came on well to her cause she grabbed Alexis and started dancing. I just could not help but stare she was just so pretty. She glanced at me and smiled. I smiled back this was gonna be a great party.
Alyssa's p.o.v
(Later) I was having fun then someone stumbled over to me and it was rob. He was clearly drunk to and he kept getting close to me and it was freaking me out. I mean he is really hot but not like this. "Kiss me alyssa" he said getting closer "no! Well I mean I would but no!" I said and walked away and he started to follow me. I walked over to tommy "hey Rob is drunk and he keeps following me" I said "don't worry I got him" he said then I kissed his cheek "thanks" I said and he blushed a little then walked away. (Later) I was dancing slot with Alexis and talking and gossiping. Then I realized it was almost time for the ball to drop. "10 minuets till the ball drops!" I heard someday say.
I have nobody to kiss at midnight so yay I guess. So I was walking around to find everyone and I bump into guess who. Ethan. Yay my ex boyfriend is here.i just walked right by him. Then I saw everybody. Then I heard the countdown I looked around nobody to kiss but then me and tommy made eye contact he walked over to me and I walked over to him and then we the countdown was over we kissed. My god it was just how I imagined it was wonderful. But then when we stopped we looked at each other "alyssa I love you" he said to me and I did not know what to say. "I.. I" I said then I ran away pulling Alexis with me. Thankfully her mom was waiting outside. We got in the car then we drove away. I told her everything during the ride. Then we talked about it until I got to my house. "Thanks Mrs.p" I said "bye Alexis I will text you" I said and got of the car then I went I side and went straight to bed. (The next day) "hey do you wanna hang out with the guys today?" I ask Alexis on the phone "alyssa the guys are leaving today" Alexis said and my heart stopped "what did you say bye?" She asked "no you need to meet me at our usual spot so we can meet them hurry" I said fixing my hair then throwing on some uggs and a winter jacket and I ran out the door.
Tommy's p.o.v
Well me and alyssa kissed then she just ran away. I feel embarrassed cause I told her that I loved her but she probably does not love me back. Anyway I'm at the airport waiting to leave Massachusetts. I will kinda miss it here it was pretty fun. I am still upset that she did not even say good bye I mean maybe she forgot about us leaving today who knows. "TOMMY!" I heard somebody yell and then I turned around and saw alyssa running towards me with Alexis.
Alyssa's p.o.v
I was running toward him then I stopped when there was a good amount of space between us. "I love you too tommy" I said tearing up and then he teared up too. Then he dropped his bag and then we ran to each other and then we kissed. "Tommy I love you I love you I love you"I said when we stopped "I love you too" he said as we had our foreheads together. "But I have to leave" he said "oh yea I forgot" I said with tears in my eyes. "Flight to California boarding" they said i and went and hugged everyone then I hugged tommy tightly. "I will be back I promise" he said "you better" I said and he wiped my tears then we kissed again then he turned to walk away. I saw Alexis give Matt a huge hug. Then he walked away. I just cried he turned and waved and I also waved. Still I cried and I was just waiting for the day he would come back. THE END

Authors note- i hope you guys enjoyed this short story😊