Part 10

I stopped my shouting with Mark's touch.

He pulled away, staring me straight in the eye. There was a long pause of silence between us.

"Jackson...of course I know you love me. And believe me when I tell you that I love you too. I don't see myself being with anyone but you."

I shook my head, refusing to believe any of the words he said. "If you really mean that, then why did I see you with that girl today?"

"Well if you gave me the chance to explain, I would've told you."

"Well? Explain if there even is anything to explain."

"Okay...I didn't say anything earlier because I thought you'd find it a bit weird. The thing is...that 'girl' you saw is a long time friend of mine. She was originally born a male, but sometime in her teens, she decided to make the change to female. Since we were kids, I always knew there was something different in her. She wasn't like the other boys, but we still remained friends until now. Soon after her transformation, she lost her eyesight from an accident. Since then, she's never been treated well by anyone. She's had a hard time fitting in with others, and she doesn't really have any friends. She personally asked me for a favor...asking me if I could pretend to be her boyfriend for one day, just so she could experience what it would be like to be in a relationship. Although she can't see, I thought it would be nice to dress up for her because it's something that she truly wants. As a true friend, I did everything I could to make her happy and feel special for once."

My jaw dropped. I slid down to my knees...not daring to look up at Mark. I couldn't believe it. How could I be such a jerk? I accused him without even knowing anything. I was so embarrassed...

"Mark...I'm so, so sorry...I really didn't know...I'm sorry I accused you...I don't even deserve to be in front of you right now...I'll just leave...I'm so sorry..."

I got up to exit the room. I took a step towards the door, but was stopped when Mark gave me a bear hug from behind. He buried his face in the back of my neck. He held me tight, as if he would never let go.

"Jackson. It's okay. You don't have to apologize. I know I'd be jealous too if I saw you with another person. It's alright, it's natural."

I didn't reply. I only turned around to return his hug. I felt the need to hold him close...the need to be near him. We were secure in each others arm. We stood there in a tight embrace for hours, deep into the night.

--------------------

In the morning I strangely woke up with the biggest morning wood anyone could ever imagine. It was so stiff that it was poking through my blanket. I don't know why I was so horny...how weird.

I got out of bed, covering myself with two hands. I made a beeline to the bathroom, but stopped when I saw Mark inside. He wasn't wearing anything but boxers. His back muscles flexed as he moved around. His ass was nicely outlined by the thin fabric. Mark looked so hot, especially with his messy bed head. It made me want him. My boner pulsed and ached for his body. I needed him...now.

I walked towards him, making sure that I didn't make noise. Mark was wiping his face, unaware that I was behind him. I slowly closed the gap between us as I carefully stretched my arm around his body and placed my hand snuggly on his abs.

Mark jumped in fear and dropped his towel. "JACKSON!! You scared the shit out of me!"

"Shh...don't talk..." I began to slide my hand down his body, making my way to his boxers. I planted kisses on his neck and shoulders, making him shudder.

"J-Jackson...mm...what are you d-doing...ahh...this isn't like you..." Mark said in between tiny moans.

"You feel this," I asked as I pressed my crotch to his backside, "I woke up with that, and today, I'm in control. Let me do all the work."

"What about...mm...our parents?"

"They left. It's a weekday, they have work. We have the house to ourselves. Now be quiet and let me do everything," I finished as I turned him around to face me.

My hand found its way to his waistband. I playfully tugged on it before slipping my hand inside. I grabbed his dick, able to feel that Mark was turned on. He was already getting hard. I stroked his cock slowly, making him breathe harder and faster. I sucked at his collarbones, leaving wet purple patches on his flawless body. With my free hand, I pulled down his boxers and took them right off, throwing them to the side. I was greeted by a long and erect dick in my face. His precum dripped as I continued to jerk him.

"Mmm...Jackson...fuck..." Mark moaned with his eyes closed, head thrown back. I was loving his reaction to my touch. I propped him up onto the bathroom sink, spreading his legs in front of me.

I put my middle finger in my mouth, making it wet and lubricated. I guided myself to his hole and rimmed my coated finger around his entrance. Mark was contracting his body at my touch.

"Mark, relax. I promise it'll feel good...trust me," I whispered into his ear.

I gently pushed my finger up his hole, feeling tightness all around. Mark gasped and took hold of my shoulders. He dug his nails into me harder and harder as I went further up his body inch by inch. I slowly slid my finger in and out, keeping a steady pace. With each finger thrust, Mark would ease up, making him looser. I gradually picked up my pace, making him grunt in pleasure.

"Jackson...more...please..." Mark begged me. Holy fuck he is turning me on like a machine.

If he wants more, I'm giving it to him. I added in my index finger, beginning to stretch his hole even bigger. His insides felt so tight...I just wanted to stretch him out with my cock so bad. Mark moaned loudly as I fingered him hard. I bit and licked his nipples to add to the intensity. His breath hitched, and his moans echoed against the bathroom walls.

"Tell me what you want, Mark...tell me right now..."

"I want you...right now...I want it in me...mmm..." Mark whined. Hell yeah I'll drill you.

I pulled my fingers out of him and took hold of his knees, pushing them outward to expose even more of his hole. I positioned my dick in front of it. I slid in my shaft, feeling his insides tighten around me. Mark clawed my back harder as I fit more and more of myself in him. I thrusted my hips at a slow pace, getting him warmed up. As he loosened his grip on me, I sped up, plowing harder each time. Mark moaned and screamed my name. I took hold of his hips and rammed myself into him, our bodies harshly slapping together. My breath quickened as I got closer to orgasm. My cock started to burn up...I knew I was going to max out soon.

"M-Mark...I'm about to...mmm...cum..." I struggled to say.

"Cum in me. I want it all," Mark commanded.

I pounded him faster and faster, to the point where I felt my hips would break. With one last thrust, I came in him. I groaned in exhaustion as my body caved over him. Just as I finished cumming, I heard an unfamiliar voice scream behind us.