Murderer-in-Training

A/N: I am really, really, really SORRY if these chapters are boring, but next chapter...Talenny overload! Not sure how it'll escalate, but it will. Next chapter may feature an accidental kiss, confession, or melt down! (Or even all three ;0) Don't expect it though, because I am known for teasing people and this story isn't fully planned out yet.

It may even end up as Talon finally putting what he thinks she did behind him, and they become best friends. Talenny for sure though, next chapter!

I was determined to get this chapter up before Tuesday for some strange reason.

A little tiny bit of Talenny in this...somewhere.

This chapter is going out to ilovedonut1 for her endless support that really helps me out with writting and planning these chapters!

P.S. the baby rat up there is Millie, who watches Inspector Gadget with me :)

Penny's heart leaped a few skips the moment she heard those words come from Dr. Claw.

This was perfect! There was a possible chance of getting into contact with Brain or even Chief Quimby, if he decided to tag along just in case.

Though, it did hurt her slightly that she couldn't risk going near her Uncle Gadget, since that would no doubtly send him into a fit of confusion. It would definitely help with blowing her cover to Talon and failing her mission.

That was the last thing Penny needed right now. It was bad enough having to wear a blood-stained HQ uniform.

But the HQ agent wasn't shocked. And if she was by any chance, she knew that she would have to hide it to lower any of Dr. Claw or Talon's suspicions.

If they had any.

Penny did contain half of the excitement that she rattled through her bloodstream, though. She kept the serious face she remembered seeing on the clone's face a few months ago.

She looked over to Talon, who seemed to be just as excited as she was, behind his usual poker-faced expression that Dr. Claw saw him by.

As Penny subconsciously gazed at the handsome MAD boy, Talon sighed heavily in sarcasm.

It was obvious to Penny that he was back to normal since being on that morphine and Oxycontin that he didn't need. She lied to herself that never wanted to see him high like that again, because it was cute and distracting. Along with overly tiring and exhausting. As cute as it is, Talon was a pain in the ass when he was like that, and Penny had to make sure it never happened again.

Just a precaution so that she won't be aborting her mission anytime soon.

Following that sarcastic sigh from Talon, he spoke up to his Uncle Claw in an even more sarcastic tone.

"What's the plan now, Uncle C? Are we going to turn MADcat into a fuckin' bird so that another feline can chase her until she gets all those feathers ripped off? Just like you said last week?"

Dr. Claw slammed his claw down on the armrest of his throne suddenly, screaming "Silence!" to the obnoxiously sarcastic teenager. MADcat jumped off the keyboard and onto the floor, cowering at her master's sudden outrage.

Penny nearly shrieked in sudden fear, but tightly held it in as she hopped out of the loving daze that she had focused on Talon.

Talon stepped back as he seemed to up jumped too. His arms went up in defensive surrender. The fear of the shark tank coming to his surface.