You're Not the Clone!

A/N: SO..

1. I got addicted to Animal Crossing for nearly a WEEK.

2. I went on vacation to Kimberley, BC for six days to stay with my Grandma and Grampa.

3. I got carried away with my TV. (Rick and Morty, Teen Titans Go, Star vs. Evil, and of course, Inspector Gadget.)

4. I was too lazy to type or I wasn't in the mood to.

5. I've been doing one-shot collabs for Gravity Falls on Facebook...

6. I've been trying to get chapters up for all my other stories.

7. Still trying to recover from seeing my Talenny video is at 1700 views.

A lot on my plate. I make things too hard for myself.

Caught my rat Millie watching IG again, and she curled up and slept after it was done. "Phone battery too low to run camera." So I couldn't take another video that was hopefully better than the previous one. I even put on a Talenny AMV with the song Boys Will be Boys and she was watching it.

The plans for this story keep fucking changing. This chapter, Penny was supposed to return his diary, Talon was supposed to give her the allergy medicine and the chapter was also supposed end with a confession or kiss.

None of that happened in this. So there isn't really a Talenny overload...sorry.

But, this chapter was my favorite one to write. Not because it's been awhile since I've been writing, but because of...read to find out!

Talon groaned deeply, letting out all his tented up anger His throat was tight and painfully stiff. He turned his head around enough to see behind him, only to see that Penny was farther behind him now.

She hadn't even begun to fly after him yet. The girl was too busy wiping away the fresh tears that Talon couldn't bare to stare at.

"Why don't you let them dry by themselves?" Talon asked himself sarcastically as he flew far enough for her to look like a tiny ant.

As he flew through the cool air, Talon could slowly begin to feel the turning and twisting taking place in his MAD heart, followed by an overwhelming tsunami of sudden guilt and anger flood into his bloodstream.

It was bad enough already having a painfully throbbing shoulder that almost made him want to walk around shirtless. If he was even allowed to do that back at home, he'd do all his missions shirtless.

But that would make Penny drool like a dog over me. Which wouldn't be too bad...

Talon's eyes drifted towards the ground below him, watching it drift by like raindrops. It was oddly satisfying, but it focused his eyes and mind on something else other than flying, which wasn't a good idea.

He learnt to stay focused the hard way by some wet-pooping crows. But Talon managed to get pooped on only a few times instead of a hundred times.

He shook the poopy memory away though, and Penny came back into his mind even after he shrugged her off.

Maybe I was too hard on her? I mean...I was in a situation like that and..she was there for me even though I punched right across the damn face! She even helped with cleaning my wound. But I tricked her into giving me that morphine and Oxy...whatever its called! God, there's nothing good in me! I really am MAD!