Ch. 4 sight seeing

I wake up the next morning and no one is in my room but me. I check my phone and I read: from mom- 'We went downstairs to eat breakfast. Come join us when you wake up honey.' I throw some clothes on and rush downstairs to the dining hall. I find everyone sitting all at the same table. I sit down and everyone stares at me. "We have news!" says Mario in an exited voice. "You're joining the tour!" He says. "Oh yay!" I say, trying to sound exited but I'm honestly quite nervous. "Go ahead and eat breakfast honey. When you finish, we are gonna go sight seeing!" says my mom. I sit there and eat breakfast alone but for some reason, I can't stop thinking about Julian. It's not like we had a deep conversation yesterday or anything but talking to him was nice.
I finish breakfast, run upstairs, and find everyone waiting on me. I put on a much cuter out fit and we all go down to the lobby. "Where's our uber?" I say confused. "We are walking. It's such a beautiful day out and plus, that's what you're supposed to do when you go sight seeing." my mom replies. "What? Can the princess not do a little walking?" says Jovani and he winks.
We begin walking around the city, looking at cool sculptures and buildings. I begin to notice that I am walking slower than everyone else. I am now walking alone. I suddenly make eye contact with Jovani and he comes to walk by me. "This city is beautiful isn't it?" says Jovani. "Yea, it's alright" I reply with a big smile on my face. Gosh darn he is so cute.
Julian and Jovani both continued flirting with me for the rest of the day. And Jonas made fail attempts. It is getting later in the day and the sun is starting to set. We go back to the hotel and then head to the airport. We have a show in NYC tomorrow.