Ch. 5 Stressfull Events

We arrive at the airport and I sit between Julian and Jovani on the plane. The whole ride to NYC we talk about what the show will be like tomorrow. "So you're gonna be in the show tomorrow right?" says Julian. "Yea but I'm super nervous." I say. "Don't be" says Jovani. "It will be fun."
    It's now the next morning, show day. I'm super scared. I won't be doing the meet and great or any of the dances but I will be playing the games and stuff. I will learn the dances eventually.
    We arrive at the venue and it's crazy. There are tons of people lined up outside waiting to come in. Mario reviews with me how the show will go and next thing I know, I'm standing on a stage in front of hundreds of people. "Hey guys." Mario says to the crazy crowd. "This is my sister, Molly. You guys don't know her but she is officially a part of the tour!" The crowd begins to scream. "I know right, she's pretty hot." Jovani says to the crowd. I'm now blushing so much. The crowd begins to scream louder but not because of me, but because Jovani is just that attractive.
    The show was finally over and it was a blast. I'm glad I agreed to do this. "So, how was your first show?" says Julian. "It was really fun." I say smiling from ear to ear. We wrap everything up and we are about to head home when Jovani pulls me to the side. "Molly, I think I like you. Like a lot. You can't tell anyone. I haven't told Mario or Julian." he says. "Oh." I say with a blank face. "What?" "Nothing. It's just that I don't even know you very well." "I know but we will get to know each other better eventually right?" "I hope so." I say smiling.
    We arrive back at the hotel when Julian pulls me to the side and pretty much says the same things that Jovani had said earlier. "What?" says Julian. "I'm just confused. I like you." Julian smiles. "But I also like Jovani" Julian's face drops. "Your joking right?" he says. "I just don't know what to do." I say as my eyes fill with tears. Julian gives me a hug and I go to my room.