Ch. 1 Where It All Begins

My name is Molly Selman. My older brother is Mario Selman. Mario is very popular on social media including Instagram, YouTube, Musical.ly, and Younow. Mario and some other social media stars are doing a whole tour where they meet fans and what not. Being Mario's younger sister, I am being forced to come along. I'm not looking forward to being away from home for the next couple months.

    "Are you done packing yet?!" exclaimed Mario as he opened my door and peeked in my room. "No." I say trying to sound polite but I obviously sound annoyed. "I don't understand why you're not exited. This is big." he says. "Yea, maybe for you. But for me, I'm being forced to stay away from home for months at a time only because of you." I say. "C'mon sis. I promise it's gonna be fun." "Yea sure." I say zipping up my suitcase.
    Everyone (me, Mario, my mom, and my dad) is packed and ready to head to the airport. It's about a 30 minute drive. We finally arrive at the airport and wait for Mario's friends to arrive also. A guy with blonde hair walks up to Mario and they do that ugly bro handshake that guys always do. "And who is this?" says the boy smirking. I'm officially uncomfortable. "Jonas, this is Molly. Molly, this is Jonas." says Mario. "Hello beautiful" says Jonas. "Hi." I say in a quite voice.
    Our plane is taking off soon and Mario's other friends still haven't arrived. "Where the heck is Julian and Jovani?" Mario asks in an anxious voice. "Our plane takes off any minuite." "We're right here!" two boys say as they run towards us. They are obviously twins. They both have tan skin, bright blue eyes, and dark brown hair with streaks of blonde throughout. They look exactly alike to me, while Mario and Jonas have no problems telling them apart. "I'm sorry we're so late man!" says one boy. "Yea man. The traffic was bad." says the other.