Chapter 3

Bree pov

I felt someone kiss me. I woke up and it was Chase. I kissed him really quick and went to my room and checked on the puppy I am going to give Chase today.

I have him in a Landry basket with puppy pads at the bottom. I hide him under my bunk bed's desk.

His name is Thor. Only reason why is because he is the only puppy in the litter that has brown and white fur. I love him.

He is silent

He is silent. I had to get him at 6 weeks old. I gave him formula for a while. Now he eats puppy chow.

I grabbed his little blanket. I wrapped him in it. "I love you Thor." I said.

I walked down stairs. I went to Chase. "Chase, meet Thor. Your new puppy. He is potty trained and he eats puppy chow. He is a pitbull. He is 8 weeks old. It was hard hiding him from you." I explained. I gave Thor to Chase. Thor fell asleep.

I went back to my spot and covered up and went to sleep.

Chase pov

Bree gave me a kiss really fast and ran. After a while, I heard "I love you Thor." She said. Who's Thor?

She came in the room with a puppy. "Chase meet Thor. Your new puppy. He is potty trained and he eats puppy chow. He is a pittbull and only 8 weeks old. It was hard hiding it from you." She said.

Than the puppy fell asleep in my arms.

Than Bree went back to her spot and went to bed. I watched her for 20 minutes. Than she turned my direction and the puppy fell asleep with her. I soon fell asleep.

3rd pov

Bree woke up an hour later and grabbed his blanket and put the puppy out side. The puppy peed.

Than Bree took him inside. "Good boy Thor. Lets go back to the Landry basket." Bree said. Than she put him back into his Landry basket.

Bree pov

I went to the other couch and grabbed my Dark Blue blanket and Neon Green pillow and went down stairs. I faced the back of the couch.

I went back to sleep.

Dream:

I found a note on my window seal."Dear Bree. Its your mom, Katy and your dad, Jayden.

We gave you up for adoption because we are only 21 years old. We are sorry. This letter from you dream is in the penthouse. This letter is in your adoption papers. Mr. Davenport never opened it..It has some more information about us in it.
Love, your parents."

End of dream

I woke up with a headache. I ran to Mr. Davenport. "Can I see my adoption papers?" I asked. He nodded. He handed me the papers. I grabbed the letter.