Chapter 5

Please comment about how the chappie was.

Chase pov

I followed Bree upstairs and when we we're upstairs.

Pg 13 below...Unless you're 13

Bree dragged me to my room and I kissed her and she kissed me passionatly and she closed the door and we made out and I was on top of her. I kissed her neck and than we went under the covers and made out and than I took off my shirt and than we kissed a lot.

G rated (Leo Rated. Hehehe.)

We coddled and fell asleep.

---Dream---

Bree was getting torchered and I couldn't move. I soon did and everything vanished except Bree. I ran over to Bree and she didn't have a pulse at all and she died.

--- End dream---

"BREE!!!" I yelled. Bree was asleep. She turned and fell of the bed.

Than I heard a snore. It was loud.
I looked at my watch. It was 4 in the morning and I went into Brees dream.

She was about food. Wow. Food. Who would have known?

I went out of her dream and to bed.

I got kissed and I kissed back. Than it turned into a make out. Than Bree got up and I pulled her back and she was in my lap.

"Come on Chase. I'm hungry." She said. She kissed me.

Than we went down stairs and she got Drum sticks out and had Bar-B-Q and glazed them and put them in the microwave for five minutes prior to the directions that the box said.

When they we're out, she grabbed one, grabbed napkins, and put the plate in the middle of the table.

"Do you want any?" She asked. I nodded and grabbed one. It was delishous. We ate a lot. Than we wiped our mouths and cleaned our dish.

Than Bree ran and gave me my controller and head set. She had hers on. She put a game in and we played. I only have 48 friends.

We played and Adam and Leo joined us and we played for 5 hours, 27 minutes, and 13 seconds. Douglas turned it off. Bree was winning.

"Us 5 are going out so decide on where you guys want to go." He said.

"Lets go skating because they have an arcade for you guys and I love skating." Bree whispered. We all nodded. "We would like to go to the skating rink down the street please."Bree said politely. "Get dressed and let's go." Douglas says.

We go upstairs. I change into a black shirt, blue jeans, and black tennis shoes.

I walk out and Bree has her hair curled and is wereing a black Nike tank top, Black tights, and black nikes. She also has black mascara and eye shadow.

Than everyone was ready and we paid to skate. Bree got her ticket and got her rollor blades.

She started to go fast and she got her phone out and got a call and was still skating.

Than she went to the snack bar and got a drink. I got my skates and went out and went to Bree.

"Hey Chase. Were are Adam and Leo?" She asked. "Arcade." I said. "Figures. So, did Douglas leave?" She asked. "Yeah. He got board." I said. She chuckled. "There are these games where they do limbo, roll the dice, race and so on. I always participate." She said. "Really? Do you always win?" I asked. "Not all the time." She said. I chuckled.

"Any who, why did you yell my name last night?" She asked. "Well, I had a nightmare and I couldn't move and someone was tourchering you and I finally could move and everything vanished and I went to you and you we're dead and after that, I woke up and yelled your name and you rolled over and fell off the bed. Than I went into your dream and you we're dreaming about food." I said. "I'm sorry about your nightmare. But going into my dream, really? I love food and that's why I dreamp about food." She explained.

Than she went faster and went to the arcade and payed for Hong Kong arcade game and she died 5 roungs later.

Than she payed for air hockey. She had the Puck. She hit it fast and it went in. Cheater. I did fisics and got a goal.

Than she did it and we went for a while till I almost fell asleep and mad it. I won. She gave me  a kiss.

"Racing. Racing game is coming. Get in the skating area to play." The announcer anonced. "Go Bree." I said. She nodded. She went in the middle. Than a lot of people came.

"Everyone to the starting line." The staff said. Bree went to the starting line. "GO!!!" The announcer announced. Than Bree went human sped and paced and passed the finish line first.

"Now you young lady get a prize that is a free food or drink or both." The announcer announced.

Bree went and got a pizza. She ate it than drank Her soda. Than went to me. She looked happy.

"Congratulations Bree." I said. "Thanks. Mr. Davenport is picking us up at 11." She said. I knodded.

Than Bree looked at the skating rink and the boys we're out there. Than Bree went out there. The had a race. Bree won.

Than the bookie pokey came on and Bree went to the cossion stand.

This is the skating rink:

Than Mr. Davenport came and we put our shoes back on and got the boys and left home. Bree went to bed.

After an hour, I went to her bed room and got in bed with her.