Chapter 9

Chase pov

We kissed for 8 seconds.

Than Tasha gave the remote to Bree. She chose 'Killer Clowns From Outer Spase' because that's her favorite horror story and nobody knows except me cause we used to watch it when we we're 10.

Than we got on the couch and coddled.

Bree wasn't scared at all. Leo screamed like a 4 year old. Adam laughed at when the Clown came from under the bed. Tasha and Mr. Davenport went to bed and so did Douglas.

Bree teased Leo. She went up behind him and scared him and he jumped into Adam's arms.

Bree and I laughed. Leo chased Bree and Bree tripped him. He landed on Adam.

Than Bree ran to the kitchen and got 2 cups of coke and 2 big packs of Hershey's.

Leo tried to scare Bree with everything but she didn't budge.

Than Bree told him to stop or she will feed him to the sharks. He did stop.

Than Bree went to sleep. An hour later she sprung up and saw me and Kissed me. I kissed back.

Than she hugged me.

"What was that?" I asked. "I will tell you later." She said.

The moveie ended and she gave me the remote. I chose the one movie that scares Bree so she can coddle into me.

Than Bree got scared. Leo looked over and saw her scared.

Than he scared her.

Than she grabbed Leo by the arm and fliped him.

"Don't you ever do that again or I will kill you." Bree said. "Yes ma'am." Leo said.

"I am getting pizza." Bree said.She picked her phone up and dialed dominos pizza. "Yes. I will have pizza bites, 2 cheese pizzas with stuffed crust, and 2 three meats. Okay thanks." Bree sid.

---30 minutes later---

There was a knock on the door. Bree got it and it was Owen. I ran to her. "What do you want?" Bree asked. "1) here is your pizza's that is 20 dollars and 2) I want you back." Owen said. "I am unavailable. Sorry. And here." She said giving him $20

Than he took the money.

He tried to get in the house but Bree wouldn't let him.

"Can we at least talk?" Owen asked. "We are right now." Bree said. "I just want a second chance." Owen said. "Like I said, I am unavailable. Besides, you cheated on me, beat me up with Ethan, and you didn't care for me. Can you please leave." Bree said. "Fine. I will break you up with the person your dating." Owen said. "Nope."

Than she slammed the door in his face.

Than we starred at her.

"When did you get beat up by Owen and Ethan?" Adam asked.

"A year ago after I broke up with him." Bree said.

"He is going to die." Leo said.

"I am not going to let you guys beat him up because I already did after he broke up with me." Bree said.

"Your my little sister. Why didn't you tell us?" Adam asked. "Chase turns into Spike, Adam you get angry, and Leo gets furious. The angry trio. I am sorry for not telling you guys." Bree said.

I am going to find him and Ethan.

I walked out of the house.
I
"Don't Go Chase." I heard Bree say.