Chapter 16

Note: Happy New Year and I hope you all had a great and Merry Christmas. I got a cute puppy that I took a picture with him. He is just the cutest thing ever. He chose me and I chose him. I don't have a name for him yet, and I need help on the name. Please comment some names. It is a male Part Jack Russell Terior and Part Pit Bull. The comments for his names start from December 28, 2016 to January 7, 2017. Please put some names. I'm begging you.

Me and my cute puppy:

Lets get this thing started

Lets get this thing started. Lets go in a few lines.

Not even close...

Now sorta close

Now your almost there....

Very Close...

NOW!!!

Bree pov

I woke up around 6:30 am to Chase clutching on my waist so hard that I could not breathe. My air got stuck in my lounges because of his grasp.

I figured out a way and than got out of his hold and sat up to look over to face him and he was asleep, but he looked worried and scared.

My guess was that he was having a nightmare. It scared me to see him this way, so I shook him a little hard, but he didn't wake up. He now looked sweaty and upset.

"Chase." I said in a worried voice before I shook him a little hard  once again, but he still didn't wake, so I was starting to really panic.

"Chasey, wake up. Its not real. Wake up." I said a little louder while shaking him rougher, but he still didn't wake up and it really scared me, just that I was on the verge of crying.

I shook him violently and a few tears slipped and the last time I shook him, he finally woke up and he wasn't looking at me, but he was breathing heavily and he looked really worried and scared at what happened.

Once he finally saw me, he threw his arm's around me and hugged me like its the last time and I was just really scared right now, so I hugged back the same way.

"Its okay. None of that stuff was real." I told him in a scared shaky voice. I heard him sigh in relief.

He hugged me strongly and he sat up, so I put my head in the crook of his neck and breathed large breaths.

"I'm so very sorry for squeezing you hard." He said and he sounded really upset. "Really, don't worry about it." I told him in a serious voice.

We both released from each other and he wipped the tears that slipped.

"You really scared the hell out of me." I told him seriously. "I just really had a bad nightmare wear I lost you. I couldn't let it come true. I just couldn't." He told me and causing me to look him in the eye.