About Your Author

My full name is Kira Laney Warrick. I'm 13, I'm pretty stereotypical depressed piece of shit but ya know! I also have clinical anxiety.

I'm going into 8th grade this year and I'm not excited about it. I mean  who is? I love g-eazy, Shawn Mendes (obviously). I'm obsessed with Magcon and when they come back near where I live in going to get meet and greet tickets.

I want to either be an author or lawyer. My un-realistic dream is to become a singer or actress. I've been in three plays (Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Alice in wonderland, and a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court)

 I've been in three plays (Charlie And The Chocolate Factory, Alice in wonderland, and a Connecticut Yankee in King Arthur's Court)

That's me in costume (I was the March Hare) I had a decent amount of lines and I was also supporting cast. (Extra flowers, lobsters ect.)

I'm in choir and I have never gotten a solo before. But I hope that changes this year. I plan to go to college unless I become an author, well I probably still will.

I'm a virgin, not for drinking or smoking though, I've already experimented with it and let's just say it was intresting. If you go in YouTube and search 'Kira Warrick' you'll find videos and stuff of me when I was like 10.

So yeah. That's about your author. And btw when smut comes up I don't skip over it. But I do put warnings on the chapter and right before it starts and when it finishes so yay for you if your like two or squirmish.