Chapter 3

Alice's pov

"Sweetie you seem upset?" My mom called when I entered the kitchen with my head hanging as long as ever ." Oh I didn't have the best day " I barely spoke still a little hurt at the events of today, "cheer up sweetie I have good news" she said gleefully.

I listened carefully because maybe it could turn this day around.
"my best friends daughter is getting married in a couple months and she's asked us to stay in her mansion and help out with planning and you sweetie will be a bridesmaid walking down the aisle with her son so hurry up get packed"
It was a lot to process so I just ran up and picked out everything that was essential to me, speakers , bikinis , Chargers , shoes ,clothes and many more things. However the one thing on my mind was who could these people be and who could this boy be.
"I'm going in my car sweetie I've put the location in your gps see you soon" my mom left leaving me in a house I'll not see for ages. I slowly picked up my suitcases and threw them in my car and thought next stop paradise.

Did my mom give me the right address? Since my car pulled up to the most beautiful house you've ever seen big bold and expensive that's for sure. I left my car going straight  into the house and forgetting my belongings.

"you must be Alison and dear you are more beautiful than your mother mentioned" a classy women approached  me once I reached the home. "ah yes thank you  and you must be ------"

"Mrs dolan but please call me lisa"

I coughed "did you say dolan?"

"Yes I did dear and here's the man you'll be walking down with my son"

As she said this a boy turned a corner towards us hoping to go to the kitchen I presume but being stopped by his mother, "mom I-I" he looked to face me and I could finally see who he was and I'm sure both of our expressions were similar expect with his confusion was disgust and pure hatred towards me. Grayson I'll be walking down with him staying with him this is the best and worst news I've heard.